Places to street heel in the UK

Crazyewok

Hi been absent for a while on the forums due to work. Anyone know of any good place to street heel in the UK?. My area in Kent Is pretty rough and I would likely be beat up lol That and I wanna avoid freinds/family ect. I would love to find a place where I can hang out in my heels every now again and do some heel shopping etc. Especialy looking for freindly shops. First time I decided to try heels on in a shop I got laughed at :smile:

Hi been absent for a while on the forums due to work.

Anyone know of any good place to street heel in the UK?. My area in Kent Is pretty rough and I would likely be beat up lol That and I wanna avoid freinds/family ect.

I would love to find a place where I can hang out in my heels every now again and do some heel shopping etc. Especialy looking for freindly shops. First time I decided to try heels on in a shop I got laughed at :silly:

Ahhh, lovely Kent, the home of the "chav" and foster home to all creatures of migration :smile:

Hop on a train up to oxford street for the day, and spend the entire day, wearing whatever the heck you like, and being completely ignored :) like your invisible!

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Ahhh, lovely Kent, the home of the "chav" and foster home to all creatures of migration :smile:

your invisible!

O it gets better (or worse) I live at the chav captial, the chav birth place...... Just wearig a suite would be enough to get the crap beaten out of you in the high street at certain times lol

Yeah I considerd oxford street. Problem is getting to the train station in my area in heels lol

O it gets better (or worse) I live at the chav captial, the chav birth place...... Just wearig a suite would be enough to get the crap beaten out of you in the high street at certain times lol

Yeah I considerd oxford street. Problem is getting to the train station in my area in heels lol

Who said you have to go anywhere in heels? You make your own rules in life my friend, take them ina bag and change elsewhere...

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

• 3 weeks later...

Despite living in Kent, I was more amused than insulted by these remarks. Kent is a county of considerable contrasts - from gravel pits and cements works in the north through some very pretty villages and orchards in the middle to the weald in the south, and with some great beaches in Thanet too.

So, Tech and Crazyewok, what do you each consider as being the 'chav capital'? I am intrigued and might just visit - suitably attired, of course.

One comment I well recall from an erstwhile colleague years ago (before I moved to Kent) was that 'the Medway is the arsehole of the British Empire - and Chatham is halfway up it!'. True perhaps, but Chatham/Rochester is full of history and worth visiting. The Royal Dockyard needs at least a full day to do it justice; a fascinating place.

Back on topic: surely there are safe heeling places in Kent - and which specifically are not?

Canterbury would be a good option. I was there last Monday (wearing purple Nikes mind you!) and seems like a safe place to heel. Lots of students and French day trippers (it was mostly French kids when we were there). London is the best bet though as it's such a big place that you won't get noticed. Take your heels in a bag and change on the way or when you get to London.

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

• 2 weeks later...

I've changed on platforms since they have a quieter end, and station toilets if youre that conscious but just stay looking at the shoes as you put them on, you'll put your mind in a better place. Im currently working near Oxford Street so its lethal to my poor wallet.