Shoe Reviews

Swagman

Hi everyone.

My partner bought a pair of these a while back (the red ones) and I came across the link in the browser and read the reviews. Thought some of them were quite interesting, and nice insight to what your everyday girl thinks of 5inch heels and how she gets on with them. Seem quite popular.

http://www.schuh.co.uk/womens-black-schuh-lois-point-court-patent/1119087040/

Yep these are cool shoes indeed! reviews say it all really!

Indeed, especially this line from the second girl - "Lying down would be easy - that might be what they're designed for :-)"

Bedroom Shoes...!!:smile::smile:

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Just bought them for GG, they may be too high for her but thy are a really nice pair of shoes... Shame they are not available in a UK11 Andi

Smile and the whole world smiles with you, Fart and your on your own!!!

Great... I don't think I considered red before. I think I thought it was too flashy or just begging for attention.. Now I don't give a damn they are hot.. and of course, no US 11's. Curse of the Jimmy Choo.....

SArmeah - "No one cares how much you know, till they know how much you care"

I bought my wife a pair of very high Black Satin Strappy High Heels from Debenhams as per my link below, & posted my own review on the Debenhams website.

I don't know if anyone here has seen these, but they have almost 5 inch heels with no platform, & look amazing on in a UK size 5.

They also sell them in Red Satin, & they have 5 reviews on the site between them.

Any comments anyone?

Neil

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10001_10001_050010112060_-1?breadcrumb=Home%7EWomen%7EAccessories%7EShoes+%26amp%3B+boots%7EtxtRed+herring

Debenhams shoes are usually good quality and the designs are attractive too. I should think that your wife will be delighted with those! :smile::)

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Thanks for posting the link Swagman.

Schuh have possibly the largest range of shoes on the British High Street. Unfortunately they stock more ugly shoes than many shops (compared to places like Aldo, Faith or Kurt Geiger) but they do have a few very nice styles, including the ones you link to, Red or Dead and Irregular Choice (who also currently have a 5 inch high shoe). They even have some men's boots with 2 inch heels.

The reviews make interesting reading. Many go along the lines of; Impossible to walk in, make my feet ache, Love them, 5 out of 5!

My wife actually tried them on in store back in December. She found them very high, but walked well in them and looked absolutely amazing in them. However they are plastic, rather than leather. Whilst I would have brought them for her, she didn't think there was any point as they were similar to but not as good as her 5 inch Louboutin's.

In the New Year, we ended up getting these from Kurt Geiger, which look much better than the picture. In a size 7 the heel measures 140mm, with a 20mm platform, and my wife tells me they are comfortable enough to wear around all day. :-D

What with Neil's wife's Strappy Heels from Debenhams, it's good to see shoes with a 5 inch rise coming to the High Street. I hope the trend continues. :-)

post-956-133522907806_thumb.jpg

post-956-133522907808_thumb.jpg

Thanks Rob I have shown those IC and French Connection shoes to Mrs Wag and she thinks they look amazing, so will persuade her to get them! It is great that 5 inch heels are making their way into the high street, and one only has to look around on a night out, or driving through town to see that they are a must...albeit more so with platforms! I was going to persuade her to get the black ones, but they arent a patch on Louboutins...just a shame my partners feet are a little too wide for the Pigalles :)( But think I will wait for some decent 5 inch black courts to come up on Net-a-Porter.:smile:

I bought my wife a pair of very high Black Satin Strappy High Heels from Debenhams as per my link below(...)

Any comments anyone?

Neil

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10001_10001_050010112060_-1?breadcrumb=Home%7EWomen%7EAccessories%7EShoes+%26amp%3B+boots%7EtxtRed+herring

Fabulous, very feminine. These ones are also very attractive in my opinion -> http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10001_10001_050010225360_-1. What a pity they are man made material... genuine leather - that would be perfect.

Very nice pair of shoes. I have to think they provide a much more streamlined appearance with your wife's LBD. So much better than so-called 'hidden' platform heels.

How has your wife been walking in them?

Hi,

She can walk fairly well in these heels given the height that they are, & that there is no platform on them to soften the arch. Most of her other shoes with 5 inch heels have a 1cm to 2cm platform on them, so those only equate to a 4.5 inch rise.

These strappy heels from Debenhams are the highest she has ever worn on a night out, & her feet are almost vertical in them, but the straps hold her feet in them very well & they look absolutely fantastic on her.

There is nothing more sexy than seeing her walk in these stunning heels.

Neil