Immortal's Escapades

The Immortal

If you haven't seen me post on these boards or really notice me it's ok I'm one of the younger posters that has lurked for awhile but I won't say my age, just decided on started a thread about my HH outtings. Hopefully to encourage the younger guys to just do it instead of sitting at home staring at their shoes .. Anyways I'll be doing my first reported trip (not my first probably like zillionth time going out in public but first time reporting on it :pulsingheart:) which will be at least 8 hours in public. So look for pics and a story on Friday on this thread :blinkbigeyes: ~ Immortal

Enjoyed the day with my two best friends at a mall in the neighbouring county. Day started off at breakfast where the waitress wanted to know where I got my shoes :smile: of course an odd glance once in awhile, nothing to pay much heed too. At the mall ended up looking at some Iron Fist Heels in Hot Topic, found a sweet pair called "Zombies" too bad they were out of 10's :silly: the day went pretty well went without hitch no one really cared, except for one moron that decided to call me a fag as I walked by him. Kinda funny coming from someone that really dressed like a bum during the dark ages and carrying a VS bag :)

You did good and keep on heeling! The moron showed you his level of knowledge and concern for his fellow man, which amounts to almost nothing. Therefore, you can put the same amount of concern for his comment.

I would've laughed in his face. In my opinion, calling someone a fag is about as insulting as calling someone a loser. Not very...potent. Now if he would've said that my shoes were ugly, that's another story. That would be grounds for drop kicking him in the face with a spiked heel lol. So you just passed him and he threw at you the 'fag' comment and kept walking? Who's that in your avatar? Looking forward to some more stories.

Enjoyed the day with my two best friends at a mall in the neighbouring county.

Day started off at breakfast where the waitress wanted to know where I got my shoes :smile: of course an odd glance once in awhile, nothing to pay much heed too.

At the mall ended up looking at some Iron Fist Heels in Hot Topic, found a sweet pair called "Zombies" too bad they were out of 10's :silly: the day went pretty well went without hitch no one really cared, except for one moron that decided to call me a fag as I walked by him.

Kinda funny coming from someone that really dressed like a bum during the dark ages and carrying a VS bag :)

What a shame! I really love those ironfist heels! They are perfect i'm trying to find a pair aswell. The purple/silver ones. :)

A pretty decent outing! I am really surprised that the boots you chose drew any comments at all...either positive or negative. They are very nice boots, but not very over the top. Anyway, a nice outing for you!

Style is built from the ground up!

I love those boots! Nice outing! Keep it up. :smile: Heh, getting called fag and stuff should not be too uncommon I think. Good thing I always have a set of earphones on my ears so I'm oblivious to comments like that.

right you both are max & histiletto, I'd say its like "water off a duck's back", "like I really care":whatever: or my late grandma (from Dad's side) would have said: "consider the source" oh yeah, you too The Immortal- you did good my friend! (its well known that only MORONS say MORONIC things that dont ammount to a "hill o' beans"):smile:

I love those boots!

Nice outing! Keep it up. :smile:

Heh, getting called fag and stuff should not be too uncommon I think. Good thing I always have a set of earphones on my ears so I'm oblivious to comments like that.

Hm, I personally never thought of that before: headphones while you go out heeling. I should try it sometime :)

Otherwise, kudos to you, Immortal. I may have done something if I had heard. BUT only depending on my mood. That, and what the guy looks like, perhaps. If he's already horrible-looking, then I'm good. Haha.

Formally "HHDude"

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the comments guys, had some personal problems that prevented me from posting without me sounding overly depressed. But anyways took a drive while wearing a pair of Iron Fist Babylons, didn't get out of the car to do anything just a drive around to check a couple lakes to fish. Tomorrow night is looking exciting going to go clubbing with someone :smile:

• 2 weeks later...

Here's an update from the night at the club :smile: I decided to go a with a pair of black 6" pumps with a stiletto heel I bought from Wet Seal on clearance for $10 that have metal studs and a zipper on the front for decoration..They actually look really nice and my style. I call my "Punks" The DJ was great, and the best part nobody cared I was wearing my heels. Maybe they were getting smashed and to busy dancing to care. lmao