Viewer Count

I happened to notice on the "statistic's" section the following:

Most users ever online was 2,727, 13th January 2010 at 13:40.

Now, that is a whole lot of people signed into the forum at one time. I've never seen so many. What happened? (Not that I am complaining, it's just that I've never noticed any viewer figures that high before.)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I hope it's not an internet hooligans' attack :blinkbigeyes:. Generally, such attacks look like flash mobs, but are malicious - the aim is to post spam at a forum so that it'll be closed or moderators will have "a bit" work with removing all the crap. As for 'tactics': a group of people gathers somewhere in the net- an IRC room for example- where they can coordinate their action, and registers at the forum which is to be attacked. At some agreed hour they start wreaking havoc, posting loads of spam. They usually use temporary e-mail accounts instead of their 'proper' ones, and hide behind dynamic proxies so that it's hard to track their IP number.

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

I hope it's not an internet hooligans' attack :blinkbigeyes:. Generally, such attacks look like flash mobs, but are malicious - the aim is to post spam at a forum so that it'll be closed or moderators will have "a bit" work with removing all the crap. As for 'tactics': a group of people gathers somewhere in the net- an IRC room for example- where they can coordinate their action, and registers at the forum which is to be attacked. At some agreed hour they start wreaking havoc, posting loads of spam. They usually use temporary e-mail accounts instead of their 'proper' ones, and hide behind dynamic proxies so that it's hard to track their IP number.

Which is why we moderate EVERY new user account. It wasnt any sort of attack either by the way, those stats are set over a 24hr period, so thats not 2700 people all at once..

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!