Michael Kors winter wedge boots

Rockpup

Hey everyone, I just ordered a new pair of boots, am thinking they should be comfie to wear out and about in the cooler weather. Should be discrete enough to wear around friends without attracting too much attention.

http://www.zappos.com/michael-michael-kors-berkshire-wedge-black-suede

I should have them tomorrow, will give you a review after wearing them out and about over the weekend.

(formerly known as "JimC")

Ok, drove 4 extra hours today since I had to work on the east coast and they showed up at home, but it was worth it :blinkbigeyes: I've been wearing these boots for 4 hours, including 2 hours of driving, a trip to the grocery store, and walking the dogs in uneven terrain and they are still quite comfie. I've not always been a fan of suede, but with relaxed fit or boot cut jeans these boots kinda look like sneakers so should be more then discrete enough to prevent issues while out and about. They are silent when walking and quite stable with enough ankle support I'd suspect they would work well on snow/ice. Speaking of that, they are fur lined, which makes them comfortable but I doubt I'll be walking long distances in the summer. Heel height is 4.25" with 3/4" platform, for a decent 3.5" felt heel height. I'll try to post some pics over the weekend. I do plan to wear them when hanging out and going to dinner with a friend from highschool. He's not into heels but has seen me wearing ballet boots, so these should be no shock.

• 3 weeks later...

Heya everyone. I havnt gotten around to posting pics of my new boots as I realised my usual jeans covered them up to the point you'd not see much :pulsingheart: I did wear these jeans, can see most everything from ankle down. I do notice more odd stares wearing these then longer pairs. The boots are still very quiet and comfortable to walk in, even after 3+ hours of wandering around stores :blinkbigeyes: I did get some encouraging news. I'd been wearing them around the house for about a week when my b/f finally noticed them. He actually said he thought they were cool. Doesnt sound like much but trust me it's progress (Woohoo!).

post-488-133522903948_thumb.jpg

Hi JimC, Nice boots, I do like that style and purpose(warm winter fuzzies). What size did you get in those? They show size 10 as the biggest on Zappos, what size are you? I recently bought a pair of Fly London which had a material liner that are very comfy as well,They have 21/4 in heel, I was hoping for more of a heel but am surprised by the comfyiness of them. Thanks for sharing! Mtnsofheels