shopping for new boots/shoes

easytiger

hi guys, Yesterday i went shopping with my wife to the city centre wearing knee length 2 and half inch stiletto boots. After lunch in the pub we went to new look and tried on a few pairs of shoes and boots, i felt a litttle nervous to be honest but i guess the fact i was already wearing stiletto's did help some what. I do like it in new look as not only do they go up to a size 9 they also do wide fittings. I tried on two pairs of stietto boots and a pair of stiletto shoes, the shoes were really nice with zips design across the foot (guess what my next purchase will be :wave::silly:). we then took a walk through the shopping centre and into a few other shoe shops where i tried on more boots. By chance as we were on our way to the bus station we came across another shop and we both looked at each other and in we went, i saw a pair of 5 and half inch platform knee length boots and fell in love with them ( i have never owned or even wore platforms before). My wife asked what size do you go upto and the lady replied what size do you need my wife replied size 8 please, when she came down with them she asked my wife would she like to try them on and she repied there not for me they are for my husband. so i tried them on and they fit like a glove, we both ended up leaving with a pair of boots each with beaming smiles on our faces. when we were leaving i asked the lady do you get many men in trying on womens foot wear and she replied you would be suprised at just how many men do come in. i was quite shocked myself to be honest with you as i have never seen anyone out and about wearing heels, in fact i some times feel the only one even though i know i am not. all in all it was a good day, but there was not one comment on me wearing my stiletto boots. my wife has put pictures on her profile on thiss site her name is little gem. i will keep you posted on my next outings. TTFN :cry1:

hi guys sorry i am posting this in my wife's name as she has just been on the site before i have come on. to answer a few questions we where in preston city centre when we bought the new platform boots and we were going to asda when i was wearing my thigh lengh boots, i have been to asda a few times dressed very simular to this. normally i wear 2and half inches/ 3 and half inches under jeans but for a change i thought i would wear a skirt. i wish i could do it more often, but i am still trying to gain more confidence. wearing heels on my days off makes it easyier, i just wish i could wear them more often TTFN :blinkbigeyes:

...normally i wear 2and half inches/ 3 and half inches under jeans but for a change i thought i would wear a skirt.

i wish i could do it more often, but i am still trying to gain more confidence...

More confidence in wearing the heels, or in wearing a skirt?

hi guys

i wish i could do it more often, but i am still trying to gain more confidence.

wearing heels on my days off makes it easyier, i just wish i could wear them more often

TTFN :blinkbigeyes:

You are an inspiration to lots of us - thanks for sharing

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels