Chictopia

I recently found this website called Chictopia.

http://www.chictopia.com/browse

For those who don't know it, it's basically a site where people (mostly women) upload photos of themselves wearing various fashion styles.

You can search for specific photos that show off shoes/boots etc...

What I like about this website is seeing real people in various fashion styles, not only the shoes. It gives me ideas regarding my own style. Plus, there is usually a description of the outfit that gives you info regarding the various pieces of clothing as well as footwear.

Enjoy

Outstanding suggestions! I have booked marked both sites and have found some amazing ideas. This begs a question for me: Will the Internet have a similar effect on fashion as it has on the music industry? With music, the Internet has allowed musicians to bypass the old A & R people. Could smaller designers and even individuals bypass the fashion opinion makers? Just a random thought....

Style is built from the ground up!

Cool site! There are a few guys wearing heels too and they seem to get mostly very positive feedback from both girls and guys. I wish i had time for (amateur) fashion photography.. Happy Heeling k6ps