Little Feet

Magickman

My feet fit nicely into size nine high heels, of most brands and styles. No, I don't think that is remarkable. The remarkable thing is that many women look at my boots and say, "You have little feet." Size nine is not so little, is it? What is it about my (not so little) feet?

Well by my reckoning a womens US9 translates to a UK6.5/7 which is relatively small and will seem more so because you are male. I am 6'4" tall but wear UK9 shoes (I easily fit UK8 heels though) typically one would expect me to have at least UK11 or 12. I find small feet on both men and women more attractive as the proportions in a heel are far better; it's not the actual height of a heel I find attractive but the relative proportions.

I must have small feet for a guy as I use a 7.5M in a heeled shoe and a 8M or 9M in a heeled boot. It all depends on the manufacturer. I guess that puts me right in the middle of most womens size ranges. Yes, I have no trouble buying right off of the rack. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

well I for one am lucky to have little feet (little for a guy, big for a woman that is):winkiss:my feet are size 7 mens, 9 womans so I too have no problem finding boots that fit!:cry1:

Bootking:-) I have always had a problem finding shoes in the mens side of the store through the years until recently. They started in a size 8 and my foot at that time was only a size 7. Small for a man. I used to have good luck with a shoe called a"Pittsburgh Spade". They were only made for the Pittsburgh area, but have been out of production now for many, many years. They were a great looking shoe and would hold a shine to look like patent leather and were quite comfortable and went with any outfit from jeans to a suit. When I was a teenager, I wore a blue serge double breated suit and black Spades and was quite a young buck, especially with the girls. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!