My new winter coat (From the other side of the store...)

danielp6406

Greetings all, I was shopping today (in the men's section) trying to find a long and lightweight winter coat to wear in the car. (I want a longer one to look good with my new wedge heel winter boots) Went to a few stores. No luck: They only have short men's coats. All the men's coat I saw were too heavy, bulky and they didn't look nice. (See any similary with shoes and boots here ?) So I decided to take a look in the women's section and I found one I like. (See picture below: I got the same style except in black) It is very warm, lightweight and looks MUCH better than any men's coat I saw today. IMHO, it could be called a "unisex" winter coat. What do you think of it ? Need your feedback please :cry1:

post-14338-133522898259_thumb.jpg

The coat looks very nice and should look great with the boots. Also note, the picture is a good lesson in color coordination. Although I haven't yet found a long one I liked, all the short leather coats I own came from the ladies coat rack.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Greetings Thighbootguy and thanks for your comment ! I was wearing it today with the boots and I liked the look of it very much. Went to Aldo to see some boots and I got a very nice comment from the salesgirl. I never get nice compliment like this when I wear my "normal" male clothing. This is another proof that clothing and shoes/boots from the other side looks much better...

Thank you all for the positive comments. Booted: A very nice coat you got there (All North Face coats are good looking too) But yours got side pockets, mine don't ! (There is a "fake" zipper on each side) So I bought a "unisex" shoulder bag to put my stuff in. A great overall look !

DanielP6406:-)

One quetion. With that coat and boot combination, does anyone notice that your wedge

heel boots are girls since they are completely shown? That is a great look for you.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Dawn HH :-)

I'm sure many noticed the wedge boots were girls (by the way they were looking at me)

but I guess I don't care anymore. (and most of them prefered to simply ignore me)

I choose them because they look good with the coat and are very comfortable (and warm).

I did not find any men's boots that would look good with this coat :wave: so I decided to get

women's boots instead :cry1: (The truth: I did not even bother to look for men's boot... :wave:)