When to wear YSL Tributes...

HHeelz

Looking at your pictures I see a lovely young lady...and, not a guy. What's up with the pictures? Did you borrow them from some other website on the Internet or are they of one of your acquaintances (unless, of course, they are pictures of your wife and she is posting here under your membership)? Because, one thing I know for certain is that are not of a guy (you). (They remind me of and look a lot like Becky from Wales and, of course, of Jane from Australia - but Jane has a much more shapely body but the same shade of red hair),

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

From what I read from women posting about wearing 5"+ heels, activities where you aren't walking much seems to be a common answer. Typically that might be going out to eat, going out to a club or bar, etc. If you're dancing to attract an SO, they might be bearable. If you're going out just "with friends", they might be a bit much.

Looking at your pictures I see a lovely young lady...and, not a guy. What's up with the pictures? Did you borrow them from some other website on the Internet or are they of one of your acquaintances (unless, of course, they are pictures of your wife and she is posting here under your membership)? Because, one thing I know for certain is that are not of a guy (you). (They remind me of and look a lot like Becky from Wales and, of course, of Jane from Australia - but Jane has a much more shapely body but the same shade of red hair),

Your correct. The pics are of a young lady... Is that not allowed? Thats why i put them in the "everybody section"

She is my wife. We also post on Twitter hence the watermark....

Your correct. The pics are of a young lady... Is that not allowed? Thats why i put them in the "everybody section"

She is my wife. We also post on Twitter hence the watermark....

Well, you said they were your pics, not your wife's and asked when you would would get away wearing them. This implied the pictures are going to be of you in heels, not your wife in them.

Well, you said they were your pics, not your wife's and asked when you would would get away wearing them. This implied the pictures are going to be of you in heels, not your wife in them.

Oh for goodness sake, so the guy posted some piccies of his wife, made a slip-up in his wordings, big deal....

If you had actually read anything else he has posted, you would have known straight away this was his wife.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

HHeelz, not a thing wrong with the pictures. They're great in my opinion. However, as Shorty mentioned, the implication from your post is that you were looking for a place to wear "your" high heels and that the pics were of you. I am glad to know that the woman in the pictures is really your wife. Good for you. She's very lovely.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

They look great with everything, so as long as they're comfortable, I don't see why you shouldn't wear them wherever and whenever you like. There are thousands of pictures of celebrities wearing them with everything from evening gowns to blue jeans and t-shirts.