Hi from Seattle

borg

Hi all, I've been reading the site for a few weeks. Finally decided to join the community. About me: 49 going on 15. Married with one sr. in high school. It seems that I took the opposite route that many here took. I started with clothes from "across the aisle" because of the fantastic array of styles and fabrics. Eventually I needed shoes that went right with the clothes. So for me, it's about style. So I guess you would call my choice as a guy with alternate style. I like a lot of different styes of shoes, I guess my current favorite is booties/short boots with ~3" heel. I will wear heels (sometimes with appropriate clothes) out shopping at the mall, don't wear heels to work though. Out enjoying all the available styes, Pat

Welcome to hhplace, borg (Pat) :w00t2: Your choice of mixing and matching clothing from both sides of the isle is quite a common desire amongst members of this forum. If you've been reading comments for several months, perhaps you've read comments posted by Kneehighs and several others. So, you have a good idea of how others manage to mix styles in ways that are trend setting and attractive, and well coordinated in their appearances. :chuckle:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.