hello everyone

Hi my name is time I am from england I am new to this site wish I had found it earlier. I dont wear heels myself just always liked heels and women in heels since I was young I cant explain why. I was wondering if anyone else has had the problems of when they try looking at parts of this site they get a message saying you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons. I keep getting that can anyone help. thanks from tim

Hi my name is time I am from england I am new to this site wish I had found it earlier.

I dont wear heels myself just always liked heels and women in heels since I was young I cant explain why. I was wondering if anyone else has had the problems of when they try looking at parts of this site they get a message saying you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons.

I keep getting that can anyone help.

thanks

from tim

Welcome Tim...

The messages you are seeing are not "errors", but are more "Deliberates" because your still new here, certain parts of the website are restricted to those who participate, and have been here a while.

Not a problem, its completely intentional. As for galleries though, these permissions are all set by the galery owners themselves, so if you cant view a gallery, thats because the gallery owner has set it that way.

:chuckle:

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!