knee highs

Mr.O

How long should a pair of knee highs last? My wife has virtually stopped wearing them as they only last her a couple of days, she says she's tired of buying them. It's a great shame, she has wonderful feet. (by the way I mean ones that are not 80 dernier!)

the only knee-high hose i wear are leggs sheer energy. on average, i'd say i get a dozen wearings out of each. i am careful about rough skin and sharp nails, and otherwise treat them normally. perhaps she needs a larger size? this would reduce the amount of stress on the fibers.

society has decided that men will be confined to

certain items of clothing, and certain modes of

presentation.

until we rebel PERSONALLY against this, we are diminished!

While I do wear stockings, thighhighs and regular hose with suspenders, for my daily wear, I mainly wear trouser socks. While not as delicate and sheer as stockings, they do last about 5 times as long as delicate nylon thighhighs, kneehighs and/or stockings.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

They usually come as one size fits all but the generosity does vary between brands. 1. Make sure you have nice smooth nail tips as they snag easily. The same applies to smooth skin particularly around the bottom of the heel. 2. Do not pull tem up to high. There is a tendency to pull them too tight. 3. Most people wear them with trousers and this can wear them very quickly as the fabric rubs and causes "bobbling".

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I bought a job lot of BHS tights from Ebay in a size x large. If I can get a couple of days wear of them then I,m happy. Bought 5 pairs of cheap tights from M&S and those tight are lasting much longer. I also bought 2 pairs of 40d Knee highs from Tescos and those last for ages