shoe size

pumpguy

I don't have my 5 1/2 inch heel Jante 2000 anymore so I can't put one on each foot to compare, but based on how I remember it, I think the Ellie 8260s run a bit smaller than the Jante. I've got a pair of 11 and if I get another color, I'll likely choose 12. The heels on size 11 are 6 1/2 inches and right at the edge of my ability to stand with straight knees and walk reasonably well.

pumpguy, I have a pair of the 8260 style and they raise my heel so straight up that I don't even need the spike heel for support. They are harder to put on than the Jante stilettos, because the fit is more snug and my toes are forced into the L position. All my weight is on the ball joints of my toes. Therefore, I can't stand in them long and walking in them for me is very awkward. Maybe you'll have a better feel in them at the larger size. It's too bad you can't sample them before purchasing.

I have a pair of those. Black patent with red heels. I usually wear a US woman's size 10 1/2. The shoes I have like these are US woman's size 11 and they're a little tight. I'm not sure if that is because the bend of the toes is so acute or if they actually run a little small. However, I do find them hard to walk in. The heels are about 6 1/4" on size 11. I wear my black leather pumps with 6" heels, that I purchased from BurlesqueBlue, a lot and have no difficulty wearing them for long periods of time.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 1 month later...

I wear a size 11 in Jante 5" pumps. Does anyone know if Ellie brand fit similar? I want to buy a pair of these http://www.funkypair.com/6inchfetishshoes.aspx but can only get them online.

I have a few Ellie pumps but I find that their shoes run smaller than other brands I've bought in the same size. One pair that I really like, 5" red pumps with a black heel, are extremely tight and after wearing them I wish I would have ordered the next size larger. Very good looking shoe though.

I have a pair of those pumps. Black Patent with red heels. I ordered a pair that was ½ size larger than I usually wear and still found them to be a "tad" tight. Their patent isn't leather and does not stretch. So, it's a caution on which size to order. One whole size should be just about right.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.