Negative reactions....

fanovheels

i don't have much problem or negative reaction from letting female know i like heels.... however likeing heels and loving wearing them is 2 different things..... have joked about wearing heels with numorous of females, some have dare me to do so, while others would give me a funny disapproving look....... only took up the dare twice as you never know when the dare was in jest or serious....

Actually come to think of it, No. I have not had a negative reaction to any I have told or have seen me. I do, on occasion, choose the ones that I enlighten carefully. I do not see a great benefit telling the chick standing behind me at the coffee shop unless she seems more interesting than usual. Some strangers have personalities which make them stand out either positively or negatively. Negative Nancy probabally doesn't care or want to know she has enough on her plate being angry at the world. All in all, positive reactions are the norm. Jen.

YES... Every time I go out wearing heels, at least once each time I get a disapproving comment or look from a women. The good comments out weigh the bad 7-10:1, so, I have alot of fun and don't worry about those who don't approve.

IF GIRLS CAN WEAR PANTS THEN I CAN WEAR HEELS

YES... Every time I go out wearing heels, at least once each time I get a disapproving comment or look from a women. The good comments out weigh the bad 7-10:1, so, I have alot of fun and don't worry about those who don't approve.

I agree with this exactly. I get some funny looks from women and even some disapproving whispers or snickers. I told one of my dates about my high heels experiences and she ended the date. But the overwhelming majority of looks, comments, and reactions from women is positive.

I agree roniheels, your not out to get the APPROVAL of everyone that sees you in heels, if they dont like it, well now who the hell cares!!??:chuckle: what matters is that you are one that that decided to wear what you want! you didnt ask them if they like it or not nor did you ask their "permission" (thats how I feel about it anyways)

Hi, first of all I apologize for my absence. Been very busy in the shop and at my real job, which is a good thing. Now to answer the question; YES but the relationship only lasted 5 months. She was the only one in my whole dating career in 20 years that believed that there are certain things for men and certain things for women and for men it did not include heels. Other than that, every woman I ever dated and all 3 wife's had absolutely NO problem with it at all and even enjoyed it with me. BTW, My wife and I are invited to a cooed baby shower by her nephew, and her sister called to inform me that it has been requested by the nephew, his SO and her friend, along with her sister that I wear my 5" stacked heel Colin Stuart knee high boots in my avatar. How's that for acceptance? They all think it's the coolest thing that I am not afraid to be myself.

real men wear heels

Yes.... Recently, a woman I had an on-off-on relationship with dropped me like a hot potato.. In hindsight, I'm better off... Granted, I don't do stilettos in public and my heels are fairly incognito... Long, boot cut jeans.. But one time an older woman got a good look, I got a look at her look, and it looked pretty disapproving... On the positive side, I had quite a few positive comments from both women and men, and even had one girl try to talk me into letting her borrow the pair of boots I was wearing.......had I been thinking at the time, I bet I could have made a trade and walked away in a very nice pair of pumps...lol.. oh well..

Never frown because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

On the topic of negative reactions, I honestly can't say I've had any during my little adventures. Odd looks, frowns and double takes? Sure, but nothing overtly negative, and I wear SKIRTS as well as heels in public. And if I were to get such a reaction, it wouldn't matter to me, opinions, positive or negative are like anal orifices, everybody has one, so I don't worry about such things. I just go out and have fun. Nothing more, nothing less.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I have not been nearly as provocative as some of the more daring members here, but you can see sometimes that people are looking at your heels. One day an older lady was clearly looking with a face that was "not approving", but that was all. Another time there was a woman who looked, and then, unbelieving, looked a lot better again, but that was it. And that is all I have seen in terms of direct reactions. Sometimes in the tram, somebody is looking at my feet, but more like they have to direct their glance somewhere, so why not there. Their face showing neither approval nor disapproval. Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.