Walk a mile in her shoes

ShooterHH

Hello everybody!

I read an article in the newspaper about this event that happened last week.

It's a charity for the White Ribbon Campaign to raise awareness for violence against women. It's all about men wearing heels in public! Unfortunately the site pictures cut off at the ankle in a lot of shots, but the video has some great footage and the commercial is cute!

Check it out!!

http://www.walkamiletoronto.org/

commercial -

video -

Unfortunately i missed it this time but at least I now know about it so i can go next time!

get a load of that guy in the youtube comercial with the red pumps-looks like he needs a little more "practice" in walking in them!!(hell, I do better in my demonia boots, thats a fact!):chuckle:

last saturday i walked 5 miles in 3.5" stilettos. I just wanted to tell someone :chuckle:

i can better that. On 22 aug 09 i walked 5 miles in 7.5inch platforms with a 4 inch platform. To top it all off it was the first time i had ever walked in heels

• 2 years later...

Have been giving this one some consideration actually at one time I had thought that this was the only way I could get out and about in high heels but now it is easy then too I support their cause. From what I heard at one time rape was a capitol offense and they got hung along with the horse thief.

Have been giving this one some consideration actually at one time I had thought that this was the only way I could get out and about in high heels but now it is easy then too I support their cause. From what I heard at one time rape was a capitol offense and they got hung along with the horse thief.

Mike, you're on a roll... Looks like you've resurrected several really old threads in the last 24 hours. Sometimes thats cool, but often the people you're replying to don't log in here anymore. Just saying, kinda wierd... lol

What I had really had in mind was to show that there were some duplicates.

At this late point in time it would be difficult to merge these threads and have them make sense.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Well something to think about but mostly as for me i will really give it a good try to find the subject before I start a new one. As for the one I started for hecklers I did see that there was one already there for the guys but I wanted to discuss this subject for everyone as I have observed girls getting heckled and sometime for not much reason.

I'm looking to participate in my local one, once I find when they are doing it.

That should not be too difficult, to find one that is. In previous postings on this subject the link to the walk a mile websight is listed. There is one close to here in Fullerton that I might just be able to get into however some are mid week so as I do not have the weekday employment tradition anymore I can consider a midweek march.