Addicted to 5" heels

ShockQueen

I think I'm hopelessly hooked now. I've managed to work my way up to wearing 5" heels when I want to look nice, and now that I've worked my way up, it just seems nothing else is as good. Yes, I have lower heeled shoes and boots in my collection, but once you reach that point, you get hooked, because they really do make your outfits look better! Of course, I'm sure that lower ones work just as well, but I guess it's just the euphoria of being able to pull it off with less effort now that is keeping me going.

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

I totally agree with you. I like the look, the feel, and how they make me feel when I wear 5" high heels. I really do feel very comfortable and I like the way my outfits are coordinated when I am out and about in 5" high heels.

Yes, the 5" heels is one I am very comfortable in. I have a pair of boots that go 5.5 inch that I have been wearing lately, I the extra 1/2 of height takes away an inch in length, which I think looks great, but takes a little more patience, smaller steps. And I seem to wear out the heel tips faster - maybe I'm dragging the heel.

Shock Queen: Congrats on your accomplishment! 5" heels are addictive, they are the reason I haven't bought any shoes from department or shoe stores, the sales people say 5" heels are impractical and I say anything lower just doesn't feel right. Enjoy your new height. Thrill

IF GIRLS CAN WEAR PANTS THEN I CAN WEAR HEELS

Greetings ShockQueen :-)

It takes a lot of time and patience to achieve what you did. Congrats :chuckle:

I am not there yet... (and I don't know if I will ever be !)

Lately, I noticed that when I am wearing my "regular" men's shoes, It looks like i'm going to "fall" backward.

I guess you must feel the same when you remove your 5" heels ? :w00t2:

well, I would suppose that is mostly due to your shifting body weight & over all balance of body weight after wearing those 5 inch heels!:chuckle: