Heelless in Toronto

Hello brave people :chuckle: I am a conventional guy, have done all the usual business career stuff and worn the tie. Have always been in awe of guys who carry off wearing mens or womens high heels. Am open about many parts of my persona and sexuality but have come here to see and hear a bit more about heels. Should I worry about what people think, do people really care? Seems to me that very few of us have done brilliantly by conforming - sorry if any of you are bankers who buy heels with your bonuses! End of rant. Thanks to the people who made this place and I look forward to making and supporting new heel friends from here. Rob in Toronto

Welcome to this board Rob, from another fellow Canadian :chuckle: You should not worry about what people think and most people don't care. (As long as you are not wearing pink stiletto high heels...) Feel free to ask any questions related to heels. Many of us will reply.

Welcome Rob and absolutely enjoyed meeting you while in Toronto earlier this week.

Cheers,

David

Hello brave people :chuckle:

I am a conventional guy, have done all the usual business career stuff and worn the tie. Have always been in awe of guys who carry off wearing mens or womens high heels. Am open about many parts of my persona and sexuality but have come here to see and hear a bit more about heels. Should I worry about what people think, do people really care? Seems to me that very few of us have done brilliantly by conforming - sorry if any of you are bankers who buy heels with your bonuses! End of rant. Thanks to the people who made this place and I look forward to making and supporting new heel friends from here.

Rob in Toronto

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

Welcome to hhplace, Rob :w00t2: Toronto seems to be a very cosmopolitan city where many different cultures flow together and get along well without too much conflict. Over the years, we've had many members here from Toronto and suburbs that have worn their heels in the city without much controversy. So, as is the case with many large cities, it would probably depend on where you went while wearing high heels. Judging from David's posting, you have, at least, been introduced to heels in public by a person that is very well acquainted with the concept. :chuckle:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.