Autumn heels by StilettoHeel

SH, Nice pics as ever. You say shoes come from banana shoes, can you provie the model details, their product list is rather lengthy. Also, it would be useful if you would add your wife's comments on the fit. Narrower/wideer, larger or smaller than expected. Cheers Simon.

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

• 2 weeks later...

I love the white boots, where did you get them at? I have always loved boots and I love when a girl is so daring that she uses white boots. You are lucky to have a wife that uses those boots for you.

Thank you so much for your kind comment.

I bought those boots from a finnish webstore. They have many other colours of that same model and we have them all (black, dark brown, red, purple etc.).

Unfortunately they don´t deliver outside Finland.

I love the white boots, where did you get them at? I have always loved boots and I love when a girl is so daring that she uses white boots.

You are lucky to have a wife that uses those boots for you.

Thank you chromespikes for your kind comment about my wife´s legs.

She liked that very much when I told her.

Thank you so much danielp6406 for your comment about her legs.

She was so happy to hear that.

Thank you very much Tech!

Thank you Allu for your comment about my wife. We both appreciate that a lot.

We didn´t get tickets to U2 concert. Maybe we try later from huutonet but the prices are skyhigh.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

NOT FAIR!!!! Where was you wife when I was single and handsome?? Those boots will suit perfectly with a just below knees black business style skirt with wide belt and black business jacket. By the way - does she wear high heel daily. Is there such dressing code at her working place.