Organizers said they hope for a bigger crowd next year

I'll bet :wink:

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

Wow! You really missed out!

Big time. I have a year to tone myself up to go the distance in my boots.

This would have been an excellent opportunity to wear the slides in the light of day, and incidentally for a cause that I personally support.

If I wear my thigh boots would they consider it to be an enticement to commit sexual assault and therefore inappropriate?

Michael

Wow! You really missed out! But, I'll bet they didn't get the large sizes from Pierre Silber's place - only the cheap stores it sounds like.

They may not be from PS but they probably got the same style shoes they offer. If I would have known about it I would have made a trek up the coast. Not just to wear heels, but because it was for a good cause

I wish I was a size 10

The article says:

I'll bet :wink:

Julietta, congratulations on your new slings (I just got my 3.5 in boots!).

I love slings on women, even if they're not spiked. Kathy wore her 3 in heeled slings (and I in my Tessa clogs) while we snuggled on the couch watching DVDs (mushy things that women like). She is a darling lady and has replaced my ex in my heart and mind.

Michael

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Sling backs... Now why don't I have a pair? :wink: Can't wait to see what happens next year. You got public exposure with a good cause and as well as men in high heels.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

They may not be from PS but they probably got the same style shoes they offer. If I would have known about it I would have made a trek up the coast. Not just to wear heels, but because it was for a good cause

The same article in the newspaper included two photos of men in mid- and block-heeled sandals and shoes. Nothing high and spiky. You and I would have really stood out. The caption might have read, "These guys are obviously very hard core".

Michael

Julietta, congratulations on your new slings (I just got my 3.5 in boots!).

Michael congratulatins on your 3.5 boots and thanks I love my new slings at least they are more feminine.

Julie xx

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

What a brilliant idea. Get a cause to give us a good excuse to "march" in heels. I wonder how many would sign up?

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Well, it's something that I think is a good cause. I'd have gone along to demonstrate my support! I wonder if it'll catch on in the UK?

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

• 2 weeks later...