Some new virtual heels - work in progress

Great work. Just out of curiosity, do you do this work as part of your school work? and do your professors grade your work as high as we do? :wink:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Great work. Just out of curiosity, do you do this work as part of your school work? and do your professors grade your work as high as we do? :wink:

nope, this is just stuff I do for fun. :D it's going to be a complete character, I hope.

I'm a little confused here. Are you implying that those pumps are just a computer image and don't really exist?

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Virtual shoes ? But they look so realistic !!! I want to reach out, grab them and slip them on. Trolldeg, can you please tell me what software application are you using?

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Thank you all for the nice replies... :wink:

I'm using 3D Studio Max 5.0. The images are rendered using Brazil R/S.

WOW Trolldeg, either you work in the business or you are very rich to afford such high end software. Together those two retail for over $4,000 in the USA.

Nah. He just knows some good (and well-hidden) crackers. :D:wink:

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

Nah. He just knows some good (and well-hidden) crackers. :D:wink:

I don't understand this remark. What are crackers?

get on http://www.limewire.com

kazaa, bearshare, or gnutella (http file sharing programs, more or less freely available) and type in the program of your choice, be it Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, 3D Studio Max, or whatever, and see what comes up. It took about 3 days, off and on, to download 3D 4.0 and it's update to 4.2, about the same with Photoshop 6, with my 56K modem about 18 months ago. I realize that the US Govt, w/cooperation of several European countries, put several of the cracking groups out of business a year or so ago, which is why I said that Trolldeg must know some good, and well-hidden, crackers, because a working cracked version of 3D 5.0 hadn't been released, to my knowledge, at the time of the raids.

A cracker is someone, or group of someones, who is very good at programming, and more specifically reverse engineering the various copy protection coding schemes built into most commercially sold programs today. They typically do it for fun, thrills, and one-upping either each other, or the greedy capitalistic bastards that sell their programs at astronomical prices, simply because they CAN!!! They usually operate very difficult to access ftp sites to share their wares across the net with like-minded souls. Ocasionally, one or more of them gets generous and posts a cracked program, usually as a .zip, .rar, or in the case of MACs, .sit file on the more easily accessible gnutella-based file-sharing sites for a limited time each day. Those fortunate few who benefit from such bounty, often allow their own computer to be used as a gnutella-based upload site while browsing the net, and that way they get spread around, much to the irritation of those selfsame greedy corporate b*****ds. :wink:

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

actually, you don't need to crack the software, just code a key generator to emulate a new serial number. saves alot of trouble. :D but if I wanted to come off as legal, I _could_ say that we have 3dsMax at school and I use it there... :wink:

hmmmmm, although I have had some computer programming training, I had never heard of crackers. So file-sharing on the internet involves more than just music files? :wink: With all the resources big business has access to to create their complex encryption schemes, it's a wonder that crackers are able to defeat them unless they have access to the same tools.

• 4 weeks later...

Wow! Are you sure they are a rendering and not a high quality digital pic? (Wonderful pic in either case :wink: )

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Great work, especially how the reflections are arranged as well giving another view of the pair in the same image from a different angle. I think I preferred the reworked shape as well. While the first were most vertical, that slight angle makes the pair more believable and therefore more real. It's also to my eye a more pleasing angle