Hello from MT

Hello everyone!!! :) Just a quick note to say that I LOVE HEELS, and that my husband loves me in them, so we compliment each other nicely :) I have two types of heels... My normal heels which include any heel size and sandals (still trying to master the 7 inchers though), and our private time "Stripper" heels... I wear heels every where and pretty much all the time... This seems like a great place and we can't wait to start meeting people, posting pictures,getting involved in the conversations, and gettting ideas for our next pair...

Greetings rjpilotswife, Welcome to HHplace, where in MT are you, I am just north into BC from NW MT. Great to have you both interested in heels and participating in the forums. I am sure you will find lots folks interested and involved in heels and wearing similar to your interests. Glad to have you here with us! Mtnsofheels

Hello everyone!!! :)

Just a quick note to say that I LOVE HEELS, and that my husband loves me in them, so we compliment each other nicely :) I have two types of heels... My normal heels which include any heel size and sandals (still trying to master the 7 inchers though), and our private time "Stripper" heels... I wear heels every where and pretty much all the time... This seems like a great place and we can't wait to start meeting people, posting pictures,getting involved in the conversations, and gettting ideas for our next pair...

Welcome too HH place. Look forward to hering more of your heel wearing. Wonderful you wear reak high heel heels most of the time.

When you say (in the girls section) that you wear 7" for Promos - what do you mean? Sounds like a lot of standing?

Fred

Rjpilotswife:-) Welcome to the Forum. It's great that both you and your husband partiipate in heel wearing and enjoying heeling together. We all would enjoy viewing some pics of your heels and reading of your adventures in heels. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Welcome to hhplace, Rjpilotswife :) I sincerely hope you enjoy the time you spend here with us. We're all looking forward to getting to know both of you and reading your comments. :)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Rjpilotswife:-)

Welcome to the Forum. It's great that both you and your husband partiipate in heel wearing and enjoying heeling together. We all would enjoy viewing some pics of your heels and reading of your adventures in heels.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Well crap... Now that I re-read my intro I see that some of it came out wrong.. :) Sorry I am the only one that wears the heels... He likes to buy them and see me in them but he wont wear em! :) Mental note to self, next time use the preview post button it is there for a reason :)

PS... THANKS to everyone for the warm welcome... We appreciate it

Rjpioletswife:-) Thanks very much for the correction and up-date. We all from time to time type whats in our head and the fingers do their own thing. No problem. Enjoy your posting time. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, You have a nice collection of heels! I especially like the pumps with stacked block heels and the dark-grey platform pumps with open toes. Just wondering what is the RJ that your husband is a pilot of? :) Happy Heeling k6ps

Mrs. RJ, I wanted to let you know that you have a fantastic album and that you're definitely making "Big Sky Country" more beautiful! I'm planning on visiting family in MT sometime in October, I wish I could see you modeling some of your sexy heels while I'm out there. Thanks for sharing and please keep it up! :)