Women's sizes to Men's sizes

The Immortal

I'll second that one. I take a men's 12, but can go anywhere from 13W (Payless) to 15 (Pleaser), so it really really depends on who makes it, and the cut of the footwear.

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

i wear a mens size 12 as i can wear a size 12 in womens at times and some 11 in open toed heels in womens so not all the times its 2 sizes up in womens sizes . it just depends on the heels and its much better to try them on first if you can

Men’s size + 2 is a good place to start but manufacturer's sizing varies a lot in women’s shoes. I wear a mens 11, 13 in most Payless, 14 in Ellie’s and Pleaser’s and a 14 in Tony’s is tight. Also when you get into the 5”+ heels you might need to add an additional size. There is no substation for trying shoes on before you buy them. Trying shoes on in a shoe store takes a little nerve the first time but to the sales clerks, you are just another sale and they really don’t care (if they do, find another store). Always check the return policy of a mail order vendor. Enjoy your heels!

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.