Urgent help needed. Toe pain.

tal

So, last weekend i walked into my very nearby highheelplace, and finaly...there they where..latex thigh high boots, small platform & stilleto heel, and in my size!!!!!!!! I have been looking all over to find any! There was a 20% rebate as well, so there was non need to think about it. I tried the pair on, and yup, my size, then offcourse, i knew they where going to hurt my little toe. I could feel it allready, i have tried on enough boots to know which are going to hurt my little toe, and which dont. These where. UK made by fanatasy shoes. I dont think they are realy high quality, but i do think the lower bits where your toe's are, are made out of proper patent leather, not pvc. Now, i have this problem with quite a few of my boots. My little toe starts to hurt like mad after a while. Left and right, both. Feels like they are just a tad to narrow, though my other toes are not squeezed in any way. Next month i'm flying out to Montreal fetish weekend and i would love to take these boots with me, however, i can't stand the pain these give me after a few hours of walking and dancing in them. I tried wrapping my little toe in bandage, but it aint helpin. Any suggestions or experiences in this matter?

My username changes every now and then on here. God knows why.

Sounds to me as though the toebox is too narrow? perhaps get a shoe stretcher and try to stretch it out?

Thankx Olounda, when i got some time i see my local gobler. Hope he can sort it...grrr

• 3 weeks later...

sometimes using a little silicone lube on the top of your toes will help, and even the bottom of ONLY your little toe. Try not to get it all over otherwise your whole foot will be sliding around. This helps your toes move into position instead of getting cramped in one spot. And of course wear them around the house as much as possible to stretch them out a bit. Hope you have a good time at the Fetish Weekend, we'll be missing it this year :)

• 3 weeks later...

It could be a corn or an ingrowing toe nail at fault. See your chiropodist, they'll have you sorted in no time.

Well, I don't know what one of those guys are :) , but it might be worth a visit. Just don't use the feet to do what shoetrees/ stretchers are intended to do! :) For crying out loud, you can never grow another pair of feet! :)

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

• 2 weeks later...

My little toe starts to hurt like mad after a while.

Until you see the doctor, put some "Oragel" on your little toes.

"Oragel" is a tooth pain relief product for babies (I'm not kidding: it is a trick from a female friend)

Next month i'm flying out to Montreal fetish weekend

I live near Montreal and I don't know about this fetish night next month...

Can you tell me the name of it, location and date ?

Just keep in mind that relieving the pain isn't resolving the problem. :)

Thats right!

So what i did was i ordered a shoe-stretcher. The thing never came in as expected, so i had to fly out to Montreal with boots which where going to hurt. Then i spend some time in Montreal looking for a gobler (they dont seem to understand the word there anyway), who had shoe-stretchers on sale. Not to difficult to find, first gobler had them. Paid like 35 canadian quid for it, and they worked pretty well. They are not pain free now, but much better then before, so they need some more working on them.

I also tried the wet socks method, which failed.

I have no trouble with my feet. They are just so sensitive. In the summer i can't walk outside without shoes. Not even on sand. It hurts to much.

Just keep in mind that relieving the pain isn't resolving the problem. :)

Note that my post began with "Until you see the doctor..."

So it is obvious that relieving the pain is a temporary solution

It was last weekend. 5 days fetish weekend. Next year, it will be held again.

http://www.fetishweekend.com

Thank you for the link. Will check it next year...