Who would want to work at a High Heel Shoe store?

zebra heels

Would you work in a High Heel store?  

321 members have voted

1. 1. Would you work in a High Heel store?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Count me in, especially if there is an an employee discount!

Are there any clothing or shoe stores that don't offer employee discounts? Impression I've always had, the pay was never that great, so it was partially made up for thru the discount. Plus, wouldn't a store want to provide some encouragement for it's employees to wear it's clothes?

Are there any clothing or shoe stores that don't offer employee discounts? Impression I've always had, the pay was never that great, so it was partially made up for thru the discount. Plus, wouldn't a store want to provide some encouragement for it's employees to wear it's clothes?

Of course, it would go completely by the manager's openness. I will Not argue if I Have to wear heels to work or display a pair inside the store. I just hope I have a voice in things, especially since I may not fit most of the shoes in the store.

Formally "HHDude"

• 2 weeks later...

To me this question is a bit like asking a small child whether it would want to work in a chocolate factory. Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

It might happen that I'm not going to only work at high heels store but run one :) I could say I'm more than excited. Things are in very early stage but wheels are rolling...

Had to call the deal off... too big risk with the numbers the seller provided.

But one day I'll run my own store... the dream won't go away :)

Had to call the deal off... too big risk with the numbers the seller provided.

But one day I'll run my own store... the dream won't go away :)

That is a shame. Hope you get to live your dream one day. When you do will you always be in heels to show any other male employees that it is ok?

That is a shame. Hope you get to live your dream one day. When you do will you always be in heels to show any other male employees that it is ok?

Included in the dream as well :)