Showing Off Spring Colors

JeffB

Well, I finally got those Aigner bone colored pumps that I talked about a few weeks ago and wore them to work on Thursday, pairing them with a long sleeved navy shirt, matching dress pants and tan colored hosiery. Once again, I was the hit of the office as co-workers loved the new shoes and said I looked great in them. Since everyone knows I wear pumps daily, they've come to expect me in them, and I didn't disappoint! :-) One co-worker even went so far as to say that she'd think I'd look weird wearing men's shoes! More adventures to come....

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Congrats Jeff :wink: Nice one!

One co-worker even went so far as to say that she'd think I'd look weird wearing men's shoes!

I think that's something to aspire to for every male heel wearer! I've got the point now where people say "Not wearing the heels today then?!" or "No heels?!" as if they were expecting me to be wearing them! But reaching that stage didn't happen overnight. I believe "perseverance" is the name of the game there...

SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!

That's definitely an awesome achievement. I doubt I'll ever get into the situation where I'm wearing heels at work, more's the pity :wink: . Nice one!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Many thanks for the kind words! It did indeed take a considerable amount of courage and perserverance to reach the level of acceptance I have with my co-workers, and I'm thoroughly enjoying the experience. And yeah, it has gotten to where I do look strange in men's shoes, but then, I don't have any, save for a pair of Timberlands for cold weather and a pair of walking shoes which is my main form of exercise. Other than that, it's all women's shoes, AND, almost all pumps! :-D As I've said previously, I'm having a blast with this!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

JeffB wrote, concerning women's shoes

I don't have any, save for a pair of Timberlands for cold weather and a pair of walking shoes which is my main form of exercise. Other than that, it's all women's shoes,

Hmm, Timberland makes women's styles and there are exercise shoes for women, as well. If you really want to wear women's shoes esclusively, then why not buy women's style walking and exercise shoes?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.