Hi from Hamburg

Wow Jim, there are worse places you could have wound up after that wrong tern. We've quite a few members living in Germany so keep your eyes open and perhaps you'll come across our lovely Gina. And, while you're in the neighborhood, why not drop in on LaPiazza and see what their latest offering are like? Let us know how things go.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

You should write a private message to heeluis. Though not an active poster here, he is a model member for our community, has been to several heel meets, and works in fashion. He currently resides in Hamburg.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Hi from Hamburg, Ok I confess, I didn't take a wrong turn. lol. but was actually waiting to start a job in New york , USA. but it seems to be delayed while all the paperwork etc goes through. So in the meanwhile I am residing to the south of Hamburg. At the moment I only have one!! pair of heels with me. Black patent 4inch wedge heels. the heel is very thin and concave so the footprint is very small. I will try and get a picture posted later. Only walked around the local area with my heels and a pair of long jeans but sadly lack the courage to go anywhere too public. Well I am off to match make my plastic bank card and the internet and expect to her the patter of tiny heels soon. Jim

Hi, Yes always in the market for new heels, you should see my wish list lol. but in actual fact I should spend more time going for walks in the heels I already own. sad to admit but I even have a few pairs that I wanted so badly but then only wore them once - only to try them on. But shopping at the weekend! yippee Jim

Don't forget about visiting La Piazza if you get a chance, while you're in Germany.

Hi,

Yes its on my wish list and to do list. Plus somewhere on my laptop I have the names of other places to see.

been very busy for the last twelve days so not yet had the chance to go shopping in Hamburg. Changing hotels tomorrow then start looking for an apartment. I have to wait until I am somewhere for a while then I can order more shoes in ( I think of them as a red cross parcel ) ! lol So far love the place, lots of nice walks, so I am getting use to walking in my four inch wedges.

I think I should have put this thread in the general chat

Jim

;)

• 2 weeks later...