hello

Hi, I am new here. I am a graphic artist and have loved heels since I was a little girl and tried on my moms shoes... I don't quite get why men want to wear them, but understand why they look hot to both sexes. Wendy

Welcome to hhplace, wendyblonde ;) Gosh, your introduction to wearing heels was exactly the same as mine...except I am not a girl, I am a guy. I've been wearing heels since I can remember. Suffice it to say that you don't understand why guys want to wear them. For many of the same reasons girls want to wear them. Besides, how would you like to be stuck wearing Booooooring men's shoes when there are alternative styles to wear? While that is not the only reason men like heels, it's a good start.

I'm sure a lot of our members, like me, are looking forward to reading of your experiences in heels...and, what it is like from a female prospective.

;)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Wendyblonde:-) I concur with what Bubba says about men wearing heels. I'm one of them. It is so nice to have another female perspective on wearing and enjoying heels here and I will enjoy reading your posts with interest. Welcome to the Forum and joining the many females here on this site. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Welcome to hhplace, wendyblonde ;) Gosh, your introduction to wearing heels was exactly the same as mine...except I am not a girl, I am a guy. I've been wearing heels since I can remember. Suffice it to say that you don't understand why guys want to wear them. For many of the same reasons girls want to wear them. Besides, how would you like to be stuck wearing Booooooring men's shoes when there are alternative styles to wear? While that is not the only reason men like heels, it's a good start.

I'm sure a lot of our members, like me, are looking forward to reading of your experiences in heels...and, what it is like from a female prospective.

;)

Ditto that!! I've also given up trying to understand the deeper reasons of why some guys like to wear heels. I've decided that I am very comfortable with who I am. Shoes dont maketh the man but they sure help him feel better so I'm just going with it :penitent:

Welcome, enjoy your time here and who knows you may find an answer to your question

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

Hi, I am new here. I am a graphic artist and have loved heels since I was a little girl and tried on my moms shoes... I don't quite get why men want to wear them, but understand why they look hot to both sexes. Wendy

Welcome to HHP Wendy, just gotta ask why do you want to wear high heels?