Hampshire Winchester

david

Been trying to meet up with you since you joined but nothing ever happened. It,s annoying having to go to London all the time to meet other heel wearers, knowing that there are others near me.

I know it's difficult but I'm willing to try let me know

David iggy_ze is just a bit further down the big road near that little airport and I'm just a bit further round the coast eastwards by that other big harbour. with the right timing and a good mood I'm up for a local meet. Al

Portsmouth is a bit to close to me as I know to many people who live there. Southampton would be fine

Ditto Toooooooo damn close, but having said that there is I believe an acceptable gay/CD bar in Southsea but I have lost touch with one of the regulars (actually bar staff) to give a real brief on what's acceptable.

Must try harder to find him/her, he was given a link to HHP????

Al

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

As I'm up north at the moment, seamingly continuosly wet in the lake district for another week or so and apart from the BH weekend, I'm up for a meet but to be honest from September on will be easier, August is pretty frought. Location anywhere from Winchester and along the A27 corridor. Al

In the meantime folks, why don't you all come up and enjoy this coming Saturday's (1st August) Heel-Meet at Bristol (see the adjacent thread))? It's not a million miles from Winchester for those with zestful enthusiasm, especially as Dr. Shoe is coming all the way from London and Si is coming from High Wycombe. Why not go for it, meet the five of us who are already doing Bristol, and then firm up your Winchester/Portsmouth/Southampton heel-meet plans afterwards? That gives you TWO to look forward to! Cheers, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!