Second time lucky ASDA round2

Hiline

Hi all I posted a while back about how it all went wrong for me in asda early one friday morning. And how after i didnt even want to go near the place :clap: This has been playing on my mind ever since almost like the store beat me. I've had a walk arounf there a few times since and gone by the womens shoes but there was nothin i liked or would take the risk for. Well tonight i had to go there again . So i got what i'd gone for but the rain was really coming down and i was parked well away from the store so it seemeda good idea to hang around untill it had slowed down. I looked at the cd's & dvd's then took a walk by the womans shoes. And saw there was a sale on with 50% off loads of styles as i walked by i saw some nice brown round toed pumps with a slim 4inch heel. They just kinda looked right oh and they hadda cut out one side with some kinda slim bucke/strap thing between the front and the heel. It seemed half the store was around there so i went for another walk around and when i came back no one was in sight. I grabbed the size8's hid them under my crisps :silly: and went to the check out. Just before i got there i rechecked the sizes. DAM DAM DAM DAM i've picked up a 8&3 in my haste :unsure: . My nerve is now starting to buckle. I give it another go ( but i do dump the size3 in the fruit and veg lol ) grab the 2nd 8 and head again to the check out. Here we have a bank of self service tills so where better to pay for them than a till without anyone to look at you. All goes well untill i go to scan the shoes. Theres no bar code so i have to call over the cute girl to help me (DAM!) She sorts me out i say there for my girlfriend. I leave JOB DONE :winkiss: it wasnt so much the shoes it was more the buying of the shoes. I felt pretty good after I even went out for a short walk in them before i wrote this. I need to wear these more as i'm not walkin quite right in them Well thanx who's ever read this to the end i know i go on abit but i try to give the whole picture

That's quite a tale, Hiline. For a minute there, and with all of the other fits and starts, I was expecting you to tell us that when you ditched the smaller size and grabbed the other 8, that you managed to glam onto two shoes of the same size but both for the same foot. LOL

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Must admit, walking around the store pushing your trolly with a nice pair of high heels sitting on the top, you do get some strange looks mainly from women, and your girlfriend is a matter of feet away. (pity the shoes are for her).

life is not a rehearsal

Oh Hiline, It is so much NOT a big deal. A man buying stuff from the ladies section is not an issue. Yet another mind game. What if you really were shopping fro your girlfriend then would you feel you could do this without the concience? Don't get me wrong, I (and many here) empathasise with you, but once you have shopped for a woman, and you realise its no big deal, then you will do it for yourself and not have any close calls. Simon.

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?