Scents and scentsability?

azraelle

I would like to know what fragrances and/or perfume or cologne brands everyone (girls and guys alike) find attractive, and if sensitvity to certain perfumes provokes an extreme reaction (such as headache, nausea, hives, etc.). Also if there are any heel wearers, guys especially, since it is an assumed skill for most girls(!), who can, or even pride themselves in being able to, recognize a particular scent or brand, or for that matter can often identify the individual spices used in a particular food dish by scent and/or taste alone.

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

Here's one you probably weren't expecting... I worked in a perfume factory the summer I was 17. Ah, that summer. Brand new driving license, loan of a car because Mom was away so Dad drove her car and I drove his... Job, so some money. The summers were better then, too. The light was better, and - (FX: SLAP!) Ouch. Ah, yes. Anyhow, since that day, many years ago, I can't stand most perfume. I can just about tolerate CK One, or CK Be, or some of the more modern light, soapy fragrances. But a heavy perfume will pretty much make me feel quite ill. So CK for me! Next!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

I use FCUK No. 3 deodorant, along with the occasional Lynx and Sure for men Ionic anti-perspirant. As for aftershave, I have some inexpensive but very very nice (and subtle too) Charles Worthington stuff... It doesn't seem to have a name... SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!

As a cologne, I usually buy Davidoff Cool Water for myself, which most girls seem to like. Though I wear others that have been bought for me, can`t remember the names though as they are not printed on these ultra cool bottles.... As for ones that evoke a reaction, Tommy Girl will instantly turn me on. It stems back to about `95 when a girl I was after used to wear it. I can detect it a mile off, a bit like when somebody is smoking weed, and my senses go into overdrive, ah happy days