Kelly Ripa's high heels

tiffany

I love the quote below from the 1st person to comment on the video. Brilliant... I couldn't have put it better myself. Cheers, Ben Doesn't any body see what is being sold here???? Not an electrolux machine, but a super woman, a super beautiful, fit woman with 4 kids who is a Perfect mom doing laundry in HIGH HEELS. Why has no body said anything about that? THIS IS NOT A CUTE COMMERCIAL; please people be critical of what you see and try to figure out how the advertisers are making women stressed out trying to be ALL THAT.

no idea on the shoes.. but whenever i get a chance, i check out the intro to her show with Regis.. only to see what she's wearing (but times are hard, working harder.. not enough free time to see the show) she makes it look easy being super woman.. in heels.. and some folks find it easy to live in heels.. but sadly, many women "hate" on those gals who loves being in heels... pressuring them to stop. (i see it at work all the time) RPM

The nail has been hit on it's head. Kelly makes it look 'easy' because she doesn't have to do it. If celebs ever make their kids dinner, they probably do it in Ugg boots. I saw Sophie Ellis Bextor walking about shopping in Brighton yesterday. She had a little kid and her boyfriend/husband with her and guess what... She was wearing flat shoes! There is a huge pressure on women to look a certain way and wear uncomfortable shoes whilst doing it. Some of them just don't want to do it! Can't say I blame them.

Not that Crazy for ANY her commercials, but she does wear plenty and plenty nice lookin' Heels of all styles, whether truely her own or what the studio may buy for her. There is one funky pair of sandals that to me spoils look of whatever outfit when worn, but to my suprize I haven't seen Kelly in too many Boots on-air this past Fall/Winter season, more often KHBs worn over Jeans then anything else. On other hand, the "VIEW" Vixens are li'l more adventureous(?), with Sherry and/or Elisabeth donning OTKs or THBs on occasion. 8-D

Boots Rock!!!!

I'm just going out on a limb here, but it was about the heels, not the commercial. Regardless of the reality of the commercial, she looks very nice in the heels.

As does any nicely dressed, well groomed, female. :winkiss::silly:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.