Bye for now...

Hi all, Sorry to those of you who have pm'd me. I haven't been ignoring anyone it's just that I'm going through what is probably the worst patch in my life to date, and to cap it all I haven't got the use of a computer at present. Am using my brother's today to catch up on emails and things. Miss this site loads as you guys and girls are brilliant and it helps me escape the reality of what I am having to go through at present. I will be back soon and will miss you lots. Love to all Julie xxx

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

Awww! Just when we were getting on so well! -sniff- I shall have to go and put on my red spikes again and hope you'll come back soon! sorry, I'm not a happy bunny now! will have to try and cheer myself up by :drinking: lots !!

Hi Julietta, I have read your contributions to the forum always with interest and pleasure. But I can't understand your sudden bye bye. What do you mean with the "worst patch"? And what is it, what you have to go through at present? Ok, you need not to talk about it in this forum. But my impression is, that you want to talk about it. Your posting sounds cryptical to me. As if you had a conflict with your brother, whose computer you were using until now for posting. Or even with the whole family? Your partner? How could we comment it or give an advice without knowing, what has happened?! micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Oh :wink: Don't go Julie... You will be sorely missed by many, if not all of us. I'm not going to pry, but I hope you get "things" sorted soon, and we'll hopefully see you the other end very soon... Good luck... SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!

I too will miss you, and may soon be joining you to some extent--my mother died on Monday (3/17)...

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

How sorry we are to hear that, azraelle. The loss of one's mother is always difficult. You have our condolences.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Please all stick around, we need eachother. I'm just recovering from 4 hart attacks and am a bit more low profile as usual but keeping in touch with my heely friends help me get back into the reality of life. Believe it or not, our passion keeps us alive and alert and provides us hope and a future.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

Get well soon highluc.

Julietta will be back. She has too many important things going on right now, and computer problems on top of that. It's going to take at least a few weeks for her to get sorted out, but she really needs the time and space to do that.

As much as we like our members here, and as much as we miss Julietta or anyone else who has to take time away from things, we have to remember that life is about change, and it is quite unpredictable. I hope that whatever is going on, she gets through it, and while she is gone, let us all keep on doing what we like to do, and keep the discussions going. After all, when she gets back, she'll have a lot more to read and entertain her! Azraelle, my sympathy for your loss goes out to you. Highluc, I am glad you're recovering well and that the site can help with that. :wink:

• 3 weeks later...

Azraelle said:

I too will miss you, and may soon be joining you to some extent--my mother died on Monday (3/17)...

Azraelle my condolenses for your loss. If you ever want to off load I am just a pm away.

Love and hugs

Julie xx

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"