New Heels, new pictures!

Joak

Hi Folks,

just wanted to let you know, that I've also bought some new heels - and the good thing: the pictures are online now!

OK, I'd call 'em more something like just for fun styles, but I like them. So here's a first look:

Posted Image

Posted Image

If you like, you can also watch the full version of the pictures on my homepage!

best wishes

Joak :wink:

http://www.joak.org

PS: There are also several new guest pictures!

I don't like the clumpy boots that much, but the pumps are OK. A bit too high for comfort maybe though. That heel looks to be at a funny angle; hope it doesn't bend or flex under the shoe or break.

Hello, thx for the kind words about the black pumps and not finding very harsh words about the red one. I've already guessed that many in here aren't in those plats. But it's always interesting to hear about other people preferences... maybe I should start a big poll again, sometimes. About the heels of the black pumps - it's angle should be OK, maybe it's the angle of the photography. And Bubba, nice collection of 7inchers! Maybe I should also collect and red one next... Maybe my collection is "one" of the biggest - but I'm shure that there are many bigger collections around here. But OK maybe one of the biggest collection which is completly shown online... best wishes Joak :wink:

I like platforms sometimes, but not those red ones, sorry. The 7 inchers are cool though... And Bubba, those 7 inchers of yours are great! I really like the matte leather ones... they look great! SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!

• 2 months later...