What about wedding?

Talking about wedding. I love weddings, I love everything that has anything to do with weddings. So far I´ve just been to two weddings. My sisters a few years ago and last autum, Michael and I was to a freinds wedding. I love all about this. I love wearing a nice dress, I love the cermoni, I love all of it. And ofcourse I started to cry at my sisters wedding. Yes I know I shoulden´t be doing this but I did. I did cry even more on the wedding Michael and me was going to. Standing there together with Michael, yes I cry, thinking about us. I just can´t help it. Anybody else out there doing the same, feeling the same at weddings?

Talking about wedding.

I love weddings, I love everything that has anything to do with weddings.

So far I´ve just been to two weddings. My sisters a few years ago and last autum, Michael and I was to a freinds wedding.

I love all about this. I love wearing a nice dress, I love the cermoni, I love all of it.

And ofcourse I started to cry at my sisters wedding. Yes I know I shoulden´t be doing this but I did. I did cry even more on the wedding Michael and me was going to. Standing there together with Michael, yes I cry, thinking about us. I just can´t help it.

Anybody else out there doing the same, feeling the same at weddings?

Did you attend these weddings before you began to live your life as a woman?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Good for you. IMO weddings suck. They are a waste of time, not to mention waste of money, a display of unnatural protocol. More, most weddings are occasions where people who rather not hang out with each other first have to sit at a table on uncomfortable chairs for hours on end in clothes they would never wear voluntary. That is, after you have gone through the pain of buying presents for picky people who already have everything. Later, they have to pretend they are enjoying dancing on the tunes of a mediocre band of which the members realize that if they were any good, they would be having a real gig elsewhere. I've been to many weddings all over the world including my own, and have come to the conclusion that they must have been invented by wedding planners, restaurateurs and gift stores.

What's all the fuss about?

The wedding itself is well boring.. it's only the reception I like. Even if I do normally attend in a dress, heels and a big hat!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I don´t quite agree with you. I love everything about weddings. That´me. Its something special about it and yes me to I like the receptions too. The two weddings I have attended so far I worn a dress, high heels (on my sister wedding I wore high heel sandal, on the wedding me and Michael went to I wore pumps) and me too, I wore a wide brimmed hat on wedding me and Michael attended.

The last wedding we attended lasted 10 minutes for the "I do's" and 3 days for the reception. It was held at a resort on an island in the Bahamas. Sun, Sand, Beach and drink. :winkiss::silly::clap:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

The last wedding we attended lasted 10 minutes for the "I do's" and 3 days for the reception. It was held at a resort on an island in the Bahamas. Sun, Sand, Beach and drink. :winkiss::silly::clap:

Now, THAT sounds like my kind of wedding!

I don´t quite agree with you. I love everything about weddings. That´me. Its something special about it and yes me to I like the receptions too.

The two weddings I have attended so far I worn a dress, high heels (on my sister wedding I wore high heel sandal, on the wedding me and Michael went to I wore pumps) and me too, I wore a wide brimmed hat on wedding me and Michael attended.

I see where you're coming from... they mean different things to different people. You get all caught up in the romance and emotion of it all and I use it as an excuse to get as much booze down my neck as possible!!! lol

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Hi, Have been in some "alternative" or "non-traditional" weddings of my friends (who generally tend to be "geeks", "hippies", and the like), and these have been quite fun. E.g. there was a wedding in an old farmhouse in the countryside which started with a (quite realistic) orienteering competition :winkiss: Also have been in one which had a religious ceremony in a very old small countryside church in the place the groom was from, then the bride and the groom rode a tandem bicycle to the party site which was outdoors, and there a Japanese cook (the only one professional in Estonia in that field) was preparing Japanese food, sushis and much more. He also taught the quests some techiques of Japanese food. My own wedding was a rather small and modest event in a weekday eveing. It was organized and guided by people from our own community, we didn't hire any professionals. We had my wife's father guide the event, which he did very well, and some of his frends, who were musicians, play live music. We had a lot of dancing there, because dancing is one of our hobbies anyways. I guess no-one had much time to drink there, and we had only champagne :silly: We also didn't spend much money for wedding. The biggest expense, after food, was the bride's dress, which my wife herself designed (she's actually not a designer of any kind, she's a clinical psychologist, but the dress is very cute) and we let it to be taylor made. So i do like "alternative" weddings but for the "traditional" weddings i'd tend to agree with Arctic. And yes i also find "traditional" men's shoes too boring :clap: And was it mr. Murphy who said that the amount of time spent happily in the marriage tends to have an inverse linear relationship to the amount of money spent on wedding :unsure: Happy heeling k6ps

k6ps I´m sure an "aternative" wedding can be just as nice and pleasant as a "traditional" wedding. Your wedding sounds to be a very nice one. Me I just love traditional weddings. Can´t help it. I love all the things about it. Getting all dressed up, putting on a nice dress. I love the wedding cermoni, though I´m crying, I love it. I´ve just been too two weddings so far and I love the cermoni on both occasions. The second one I attended this wedding together with Michael. We was an atem. I had shivering running all over my body, seeing the married couple. Standing there beside Michael, thinking about us, in my new dress, new heels, my new wide brimmed hat, we holding hands. Standing very close together. I wanted this to be us. Yes I was crying. Micheal saw I was craying under my wide brimed hat. Looking up to him, "I can´t help it love". I remember all this very clear. I wanted this to be us. I just love all about wedding, the cermoni, the reception, the dinner, the dances, the going away-party, seeing the happyly newly wedded couple leaving for theirs wedding night. I love all this, can´t help it. I don´t know why I feel like this, I just do. All my freinds feeling much the same way I do. Well my female freinds that is. Can´t say Michael is feeling the same way I do about weddings. Or any other guys for that matter. Guess most girls/women is feeling the same way I do about weddings. Its a "girl-thing" I guess. I´ve always been like this. Always feeling like this.

I do plan getting Re-Married to an "Open minded someone" preferably a subscriber to this site as as I prefer "Unisex Fashion" especialy in shoes, pants and shorts!!!! So, I'm on the Prowl" as this dictates that She'd probably be a fantastic mom here in upstate New York!!!!

I do plan getting Re-Married to an "Open minded someone" preferably a subscriber to this site as as I prefer "Unisex Fashion" especialy in shoes, pants and shorts!!!! So, I'm on the Prowl" as this dictates that She'd probably be a fantastic mom here in upstate New York!!!!

Wish you all the luck in the world, Nick and hope you find the "right" woman.:winkiss: