Hooray!!

SarahLou

Well for quite sometime I have not been a fan of the shoes in stores. I love a lot of the designer shoes but don't have the salary to match...but today I saw these.. Anyone else like them? I think my boyfriend might take some convincing..not sure he will like the style.

post-3184-13352288182_thumb.jpg

Well for quite sometime I have not been a fan of the shoes in stores. I love a lot of the designer shoes but don't have the salary to match...but today I saw these..

Anyone else like them? I think my boyfriend might take some convincing..not sure he will like the style.

Don't know bout your BF but I like em!;-) If He don't, then he needs to flip the lid and come out of his box!:w00t2:

real men wear heels

they are from steve madden. I have a few shoes from there and they are always comfy. Im wondering whether to spend some money on them now..the shoes on that site don't usually stay there for very long! I showed him earlier...he said 'oh yeah' and went back to his games. Oh well...

Well, I caved and ordered them. I will have to be extra good for the rest of the year now...just need to stop looking at shoe shops! ;-)

Greatings SarahLou :-)

Nice shoes and well done about your decision to buy them.

I also like Steve Madden shoes / boots but they unfortunately don't have any in my size (41)

And I guess it will be hard for you to "be good" for a year...Will you resist that long ?