Shoe Cam

Magickman

My latest idea is to integrate miniature digital cameras with high heeled shoes. Thus, the Shoe Cam. Has anyone else thought of this? This seems like a concept for the hardcore techies and cobblers among us to collaborate on, and give us a shoe's eye view of the world. I'm not kidding. I think the world needs the Shoe Cam.

You're too late, shoe cams exist. Unfortunately most people use them to take pictures up womens' skirts. Not sure what other purpose they would serve, I have not ever wondered what it is like to see the world from a shoe's point of view but I might be in the minority ;-)

I'm with you roz. I can't really see a good use for shoe cams. The purpose you have stated they have been use for, isn't a practice I would find very honorable. Walking with a shoecam would vibrate the camera too much to see a quality movie anyway. Watching a movie that is done by a person walking or running with a camera in their hands or on their shoulders is hard enough to focus on the subject they are trying to record. Skillful use of the zooming action from the stationary camera(s) would bring greater quality to most amateur moviemaking. Good lighting is also a necessity. You Tube has many examples of poor lighting to where no one can see the action.

• 2 weeks later...

the only reason why i'd ever consider a shoe-cam is if i'm trying to take low to the ground pics of someone in high heels and i don't want to be bothered with laying on the ground to get the shot! other than that, i've got no interest.. plus... the upskirt genre is a bit creepy to most who aren't into that!

Tech, most folks just want to be sneaky wiht their shoe cams. me... if i'm going for a shot, i'm doing it the old fashion way...... camera in front of my face so I can get a great composition. but that is just me

Indeed, nothing beats being able to see what your actually doing..

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Walking with a shoecam would vibrate the camera too much to see a quality movie anyway.

It would be kinda like the wonderful Puck-Cam idea they had at the 1988 Olympics of putting a camera in a hockey puck for a game. Yeah, it would be a neat angle to shoot from, but the motion would make you sick.

Proudly standing in my patent High Heels