Heels on the screen

HHfanatic

If you watch a crapy movie at the cinema, and you see some very sexy shoes. Do you buy the movie on a dvd later just to make a good study of the footwear? If you watch a movie at home and spot some sexy shoes, do rewind right away to do a study, or do you wait until the movie is over and then rewind? If you watch a tv program at home together with friends and spot the most sexy shoes on the screen when you are in a middle of a conversation...do you make a stop in the conversation or do you manage to go on so noone notice you get "lost"...

I pay more attention to the heels I see others wering in line to get into the movies, if they do. I don't really pause or rewind anything lese, but will admit that when I am shopping and see a pair of heels I might have seen on TV, movie, or elsewhere, I DO think about it and may consider getting them

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!

I never paused any DVD to look at heels until I bought the HANCOCK movie on Blu-Ray Disc lask weekend... At exactly 1:08:30 you see Charlize Theron wearing some very nice boots. So I paused the movie to take a "closer look" at the boots...;-) Since I cannot extract a picture from the Blu-Ray disc, I took a picture of the TV screen. See below.

post-14338-133522881253_thumb.jpg

Since I cannot extract a picture from the Blu-Ray disc, I took a picture of the TV screen.

Amazingly hot! Er, "clear!"

And clearer than what a screen capture would have given you with VHS.

Have you looked at WinDVD? I do full-res screen captures all the time. Then again, it's on my computer...

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

Have you looked at WinDVD? I do full-res screen captures all the time. Then again, it's on my computer...

I don't have a Blu-Ray drive in my computer and a B-D disc is not compatatible with a DVD-RW drive...

Now back to the subject because I don't want to "hijaak" this thread.

If you watch a crapy movie at the cinema, and you see some very sexy shoes. Do you buy the movie on a dvd later just to make a good study of the footwear?

If you watch a movie at home and spot some sexy shoes, do rewind right away to do a study, or do you wait until the movie is over and then rewind?

If you watch a tv program at home together with friends and spot the most sexy shoes on the screen when you are in a middle of a conversation...do you make a stop in the conversation or do you manage to go on so noone notice you get "lost"...

No

yes

no

real men wear heels

• 2 weeks later...

hum.. i may notice the shoe, but won't really react to it. some times when my wife is watching with me, she'll point out a shoe, and maybe then, on occassions, i'll rewind to get a better view. but usually , don't bother. mainly because i can't afford the shoe, don't konw how makes it.. and the study won't give me more info on the heel. in line to see a movie, i might pause ever slightly to get a better view of someone wearing a pair of heels, and at times strike up a chat and find out about the shoe they're wearing. but most time, just keep the view to myself. oh, and i don't zone out of conversations easily just for shoes. that is a bit too 'tacky' for me. but that is only my person opinion RPM

if we watching a movie as a family, will not stop and rewind, however will notice heels!! wife and self watch a bit of F-tv as there are often heels to be seen, often see great looking heels, that gives us idea what to look for there are other things to look at on F-tv if we walking in the malls, we both notice what is being warn and will often point to each other in a discreet way!! lucky for me the wife also very much likes heels although in different ways!! its a part of our life!! ;-)

I don't have a Blu-Ray drive in my computer and a B-D disc is not compatatible with a DVD-RW drive...

I don't have blu-ray, either. Not the point! I have, and use WinDVD, which allows screen and video captures.

Now back to the subject because I don't want to "hijaak" this thread.

Since "heels on the screen" is the subject, I thought it only appropriate to remark about how best to do screen captures... :winkiss:

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

• 1 year later...