our 1st pair

FXHH

well this is our 1st pair of HH that we got together we walked in, looked around, and need to admit been in a mood to get a new pair, and still in the mood for a red pair we had not seen much till we saw these, wife tried them on, and said they are very comfortable so there and then decided thats it bought!! could not wait till we were home to try them on!! extremely comfortable, pretty sure could walk hrs in them have them on as I post this!! now just need to find a place where it will be safe to walk in them!! like the pattern at the bottom almost a waste to walk that away one day meantime sure it will survive a while walking at home!!

post-9735-133522881152_thumb.jpg

post-9735-133522881159_thumb.jpg

post-9735-133522881165_thumb.jpg

post-9735-13352288117_thumb.jpg

Nice Sandals, cool that you could share them with your wife/SO and have similar interests. It will be a while before sandals come out here in Canada, new snow yesterday. Your sandals sent me dreaming! Thanks for sharing, Mtnsofheels

Where did you buy those heels from? What's the make?

bought them here is SA from shoe city

the name on the box is Rouge

we have bought a few pairs from this shop, however this was the 1st one that we bought after the cat being out the bag!!

the specific shop gets nice shoes from time to time, however one needs to pop around often to get such shoes as they dong get many of the same shape and size, and dont last long on the shelf, specially in our size.;-)

I like them. Kinda "beachy" looking. I wouldn't hesitate to wear them with shorts and a T-shirt at our beach house. I've often worn similar sandals out and about for years. FXHH shouldn't have a problem wearing them out and about especially if he wore a pair bare footed with Docker pants with slightly longer legs that are long enough to confuse the look of the shoes.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.