New Boots

Jay1

What does everyone think about these boots? I have just bought some and I love them to pieces!! :lol:

http://www.shoetailor.com/productdetails.jsp?kick=-1291774940&sid=26484718&LpgUid=10861146&bo_uid=5346&prodid=FR776

They are wonderfully comfortable and in U.K. size 9 the heel is actually 3.5 inch! I REALLY want to wear them everywhere but I'm not sure whether I have the guts to or not!

Jay

"If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything..." - Dr Emmet L Brown - 1985

Hi Jay1,

that Boots look very nice and comfortable. But I prefer more this style:

http://www.shoetailor.com/productdetails.jsp?kick=1988286089&sid=26484718&LpgUid=10861148&bo_uid=5346&prodid=FP215 :lol:

or

http://www.shoetailor.com/productdetails.jsp?kick=-2030651744&sid=26484718&LpgUid=10861148&bo_uid=5346&prodid=FR275

What a pity, shoetailor makes no delvery to germany. I would immediatly order a pair of these Ankle-Boots.

HeelHolgi

Hi HeelHolgi! I quite liked them too but I had my heart set on those knee boots! They are my first pair of knee boots and they feel fantastic! I would recommend them to anyone. Word of warning though, they are VERY slippery! Jay

"If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything..." - Dr Emmet L Brown - 1985

All of those boots are nice. My faves, tho', have to be HeelHolgi's second selection, the calf boots. I think I'm just going to do some serious surfing there :lol:

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Hi Hoverfly! I am just getting more confident in wearing heels publically so it will only be a matter of time before my boots will make their public debut! I know 3 inches isn't what we would call 'overly high' but I just fell in love with those boots the first time I saw them! Saying that, it would be great if they had a six inch metal spike on them! :lol:

What does everyone think about these boots? I have just bought some and I love them to pieces!! :lol:

http://www.shoetailor.com/productdetails.jsp?kick=-1291774940&sid=26484718&LpgUid=10861146&bo_uid=5346&prodid=FR776

They are wonderfully comfortable and in U.K. size 9 the heel is actually 3.5 inch! I REALLY want to wear them everywhere but I'm not sure whether I have the guts to or not!

Jay

Great, going to get myself a pair too!

What's all the fuss about?

Hi Hoverfly! I am just getting more confident in wearing heels publically so it will only be a matter of time before my boots will make their public debut! I know 3 inches isn't what we would call 'overly high' but I just fell in love with those boots the first time I saw them! Saying that, it would be great if they had a six inch metal spike on them! :lol:

Oh, I don't know. I think if you're going to go out and about on heels, you'd better be confident on them. Much as I'd love six inch metal stils, I'm not going to go drinking in Stevenage in them as I'd just fall over at some point. So, starting on 3" makes sense. You can always work up to more extreme heels.

I'm just about getting to be happy doing most things in 4", but I've bought a pair of lower boots that I want to wear all day and forget about. I think that just being in them elegantly is more important to me right now than falling over in 6"

Plus, sometimes you just see a pair of boots and love them, no matter how high the heels (as long as they're there :( )

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Hi Jay, Very nice boots! You want to wear them? Wear them! :wink: Our problem only is what you see in the picture, you can't show them like that in public. Most of us have to hide them with long trousers and only the lower 2" or 3" remain visible. But the best thing is you feel them when you walk. Go for it! btw I have size 9 too, but I can't buy from shoetailor.com :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for all your feedback folks! Since buying them I have ventured out into the scary world that is the West Midlands wearing them and have had no bad reactions at all! I love the feeling of walking in them and I also feel a lot more self-confident as well which was kind of suprising! Ta very much like!! Jay