Another pair of Duos!

chris100575

Yesterday I got one of the occasional emails from Duo informing me that they were having a sale, and as it turned out these were in it! I'd been sorely tempted by the Imola boots since I saw them, but when I saw they were reduced from £175 to £85 I had to have them. I think it was the last pair in my size too because they immediately started showing as out of stock. They're polished black leather with four inch heels and the toe is a rounded point, a style I've recently decided I like. They're fully lined in pink leather and the zips have chrome pulls imprinted with the Duo logo. There's a lovely new leather smell too. I was especially pleased because I also have the Cadiz stiletto knee boots which I always thought needed either a thicker heel or a more pointed toe. (Apologies for the fact that I'm in my robe, I'd just got up when the boots arrived and had to try them on straight away!) Chris

post-988-133522880454_thumb.jpg

I really like your new boots, chris. I would think you would be able to wear them anywhere with confidence and comfort. As the original "Jenny" of Jenny's website told me many years ago (now) 4" heels were the best height to wear for overall comfort. So, I hope you have many enjoyable hours wearing them. ;-)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Thanks for all the comments, the photo really doesn't do them justice. My GF likes them too, it's only a shame they don't fit her. ;-) John Boy: the largest size they go up to is EU 42, roughly equivalent to a US ladies' size 11. I think I got the last pair of 42s though. It really was a superbly timed purchase, I've missed out on two other pairs from there by leaving it too late to buy them. Chris