Prayer for Iraq situation

To all you Christians reading this: All around the world, Christian leaders (i.e. the Pope, the Evangelical Alliance, and many others) have all, independently of each other, had words from God. The message was that to get everybody praying on the first three days of the week. (3rd-5th March). The idea is that you spend time in prayer and fasting, praying for the Iraq situation. There have been prophecies that if people pray, then the war will be averted, by the Iraqi administration stepping down from power. I realise this seems like a huge thing to be praying for, but realistically, we can't understand how this can happen, but remember that God is capable of anything! The simple things to pray for an alternative solution to the war, and for the world leaders (especially Bush and Blair), including our own government. If you can't manage to spend any of these days praying and fasting, pray on Monday (03/03/03), at 3pm, for three minutes. If you're busy working, or at school, take a toilet break or something, but make sure you pray, whatever you're doing. Of course prayer doesn't have to be limited to these times, but as long as you pray for this, then something WILL happen. God bless Ross

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!

• 3 weeks later...

I pray that Tony Blair will see some sense and not commit our troops when he does not have the majority of the country behind him. Failing that we have to pray that bloodshed will be as limited as possible on all sides.

If that's the case, there's going to be a lot of PMs not reelected for voting to commiting British Armed Forces to support the war in Iraq. This evenings vote in Parliament was a lot larger for engagement than I thought it would be.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Blair just wants a war, while the majority of the people don't want one. So, if for some reason, Blair gets re-elected then I'm leaving this country, providing that the terrorist network hasn't retaliated and I get shot dead in the meantime.

To all you Christians reading this:

All around the world, Christian leaders (i.e. the Pope, the Evangelical

Alliance, and many others) have all, independently of each other, had words from God. The message was that to get everybody praying on the first three days of the week. (3rd-5th March). The idea is that you spend time in prayer and fasting, praying for the Iraq situation.

There have been prophecies that if people pray, then the war will be

averted, by the Iraqi administration stepping down from power. I realise

this seems like a huge thing to be praying for, but realistically, we can't

understand how this can happen, but remember that God is capable of

anything! The simple things to pray for an alternative solution to the war,

and for the world leaders (especially Bush and Blair), including our own

government.

Hi SH,

the war has begun and what now???

GWB the voice of the believing America has started his war against the evil, supported by many christians and fundamentalistic sects.

God is capable of everything!? Arghhh - where do you gain the power for your strong believe?

I am a convinced atheist with a 'secular morality' and conscientous objector. No more a pacifist. I had to learn that wars are sometimes inevitable. But this war ist not a war as an ultimate resolution!

Is it God's will?

Fundamental disciples of the Islam believing in the unique Allah are convinced to do the right and serve God in the same manner as GWB believes. I think that both are wrong. This all reminds me only to Middle Ages religeous wars between Christians and Islam.

How do you think about it: Is Allah and your God the same? And further more: What's your opinion about the Buddhism? I just read an interview with the Dalai Lama where he said himself, that the Buddhism is principally a 'godless' religeon.

I ask you these question because I feel that the background of all these troubles is an old and now revived controversy between islamic and christian cultures. May be because the Islam is still stuck in the MA.

BTW: I'm glad to live in an enlightend christian influenced country. Wouldn't like to be stoned because of my HH's passion :wink:

micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

• 2 weeks later...

the war is fefinately on!! i do think that we have to "take the guy out" in one way or another. just look at the pain and suffering he has inflicted upon his own people. before WWII, germany, france to name a couple, and even the pope had basically thought that adolph hitler was not a bad guy. now facst forward to today. germany, france and even the pope has said that the the individual in question is not really bad and was is not the solution. i believe that the only difference between hitler and saddam is just the size of their moustache. war is basically three thing - was has historically been good for the economy, but in todays economic turmoil it isn't. war is very costly. and last war is a total waste of human life. i think that the us and gb are doing the right thing and everybody else should get on board and give assistance.

patent leather and classic high heel pumps area.