No more heeling for a long time.

Simcity3

There will be no more heeling for me the next 3 to 4 weeks because of injured foot. the bandage makes my foot way to big to fit the heel's so thats impossible also i cant bend the foot sadly so i must face the reality no heeling :w00t2: and what can we learn from this? Always remeber to make sure your completly out of the car before closing the door ;-) <---- ( I know that's what normal people do but im not normal ) so i hope you guy's can heel alot for me while i can't. Sadly the 4inch pointy stilleto boots i was wearing also took some damage to the zipper but it can be fixed.

Sorry to hear about your injury there, and hopefully it'll heal up nicely before too long. Just make sure you give it ample time to completely get back to normal before trying any heeling again. Best of luck! :-) SQ

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Hope you can enjoy the rest minus the heels and be a good boy!

Do make sure that any damage has healed properly until you get back up.

Any pain and stay down longer.;-) Patience will be required:nervous: I know.

(been there twice but not the car door)

Wishing you a perfect recovery:clap:

Al

Get well! Alsheels' right - let it heel. Do, however, work its flexibility after about 3 to 5 days, but go easy, and don't do it under load (no heeling).

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

Always remeber to make sure your completly out of the car before closing the door :w00t2: <---- ( I know that's what normal people do but im not normal )

Do you realize, after reading this, what kind of picture that leaves in one's mind? I don't believe that I've ever heard of anyone closing a car door on their foot. Hands and fingers, yes. Feet??? I bet you had to work hard to do that. ;-)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Bubba136:-) Well, it sounds like one hand doesn't know what the other foot is doing. Funny accidents happen and you always end up calling yourself "Dummy" for having done so. Like the time I got hit with a traffic light in my own garage one time, but that's another story and has nothing what-so-ever to do with heels. Don't ask. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Do you realize, after reading this, what kind of picture that leaves in one's mind? I don't believe that I've ever heard of anyone closing a car door on their foot. Hands and fingers, yes. Feet??? I bet you had to work hard to do that. ;-)

it wasen't hard work at all... hehe pure stupidty

i hope you speedy recovery and take your time to heal completely before trying to wear any heels . just one question how did you shut your foot in the door?

If i could tell i probaly would not have doen it... Accident...

Any way since im having a hard time coming around i have found a good way to spent the time ( eXpensive way too ) buying shoes on the internet :w00t2: 5 pairs on thier way already and if i know my self more will come..

Nice way to spend the time healing, but could devistate your budget. You better hope that you heal quickly. Have fun and don't wear heels too soon before healing.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

im heeling full time again the injury was not as bad as the doctors first said it was my foot are fully recovered most of swelling was already gone the day after and then pain also....

im heeling full time again the injury was not as bad as the doctors first said it was my foot are fully recovered most of swelling was already gone the day after and then pain also....

That's good news. Keep in mind that healing continues long after the pain and swelling are gone. Taking it easy and not overdoing it allows that to continue. "Going for it" before the healing is complete interrupts the healing and can result in permanent degredation.

Be smart...

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

Hey, Simcity, glad to hear that your leg didn't damage the car door! The cost of repairs probably would have hurt much more than your leg. ;-)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hey, Simcity, glad to hear that your leg didn't damage the car door! The cost of repairs probably would have hurt much more than your leg. ;-)

Great One :w00t2: Post topic when a bus drop's down on your head and il make sure to ask "How's The Bus" Hehe. :grin:

That's good news. Keep in mind that healing continues long after the pain and swelling are gone. Taking it easy and not overdoing it allows that to continue. "Going for it" before the healing is complete interrupts the healing and can result in permanent degredation.

Be smart...

Hey Simcity:-)

Glad that you are making great progress in your healing. Just refrain from heeling till you are completely healed.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Is completly healed did a 16 hour heeling last friday with no pain at all. but thx for the concern :jap: