Zappos review

corsair

The boots are nice, but I wouldn't classify them as high heels. I've got a pair of men's biker boots with a 2" heel.

"Basic instincts, social life... Paradoxes side by side... Don't submit to stupid rules... Be yourself and not a fool... Don't accept average habits... Open your heart and push the limits..." - Enigma

Do any of the guys out there have a review/experience for/with the Sudini style Briana featured on this site? It looks like an elegant boot and the descritption says it has a slender shaft which would work great for me. Many "slender shafted" boots turn out to be too generous for me. Am curious if anyone has experience with this or other similar styles from Sudini. Have often wondered which reviews of women's hells on the site are posted by men.

classic style high heel boots

I love Zappos and have bought quite a few pairs of hh sandals from them. I always write a review, and indicate that I am male by my name and the fact that I purchased a larger size 11 (Zappos is great for carrying the larger sizes!!). Unfortunately, about half of the posts never get posted, and some of the ones that do are edited to remove any evidence that I am a male who bought a womens shoe. But, some reviews do make it in entirety. I guess it just depends on who is reviewing the "reviews" before final posting. I have asked Zappos about this and just get a boilerplate answer. But what the heck, still love Zappos and will keep buying their shoes !!!! SF

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

I never said that they were high heels; I don't wear them to work because they are so obviously feminine in style. As for the Briana style boots: I don't have a pair, but they are good looking boots. I have a similar looking pull-on pair that I bought about 15 years ago. That pair I tried on and bought in the store in Seattle. This was a nice, sit-down type shoe store in an upscale mall, and the owner was very CD friendly and happy to let me try them on first. Way cool. If I had to do it again today, I would have worn them out of the store.

Hey, I just have a Zappos tip for anyone shopping on there. I bookmarked a couple pairs I like and was waiting to buy them. When I went back to look back, they links didn't work. But, when I went to go re-search for them, they were still there in my size. So, my tip is make sure you write down the company name and style name instead of just relying on the bookmark.

I love Zappos and have bought quite a few pairs of hh sandals from them. I always write a review, and indicate that I am male by my name and the fact that I purchased a larger size 11 (Zappos is great for carrying the larger sizes!!). Unfortunately, about half of the posts never get posted, and some of the ones that do are edited to remove any evidence that I am a male who bought a womens shoe. But, some reviews do make it in entirety. I guess it just depends on who is reviewing the "reviews" before final posting. I have asked Zappos about this and just get a boilerplate answer. But what the heck, still love Zappos and will keep buying their shoes !!!! SF

I've noticed the same thing. If I post a review, and put the name "Dave" in, they don't get posted. If I leave them anonymous, they get posted. Was the boilerplate answer something to the effect of "thanks for your input, we value our customers, and we'll look into it"?

I've done many reviews on women's shoes that I buy with my real name, "Gary", and Zappos always posts them. I wonder why they aren't posting yours. I wouldn't think that it should make a difference, after all, our money is just as good.

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!

Radiodave... As for the boilerplate, you quoted them almost exactly. At least they do put some of the posts there unedited. Hi there Docs, I have seen your posts at Zappos, they must like you better !!! ha ha See ya, SF

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

I've seen several GUYS reviews scattered around their Web Site even for LADIES "Winter Style" footwear, not just more Fashionable styles but one that stands out in mind was for an UGG brand KHB. Seen many a Gents review on TARGET too, along with even rare ones on FAMOUSFOOTWEAR.

Boots Rock!!!!