Monday morning

beth wagner

I was getting ready for work on monday morning when I realized that my husband had taken all on my non high heels. In there place were five pair of 5” heels in all different colors. I called him and he told me that all of my other shoes were locked away in a foot locker and they would stay there until spring. He also told me if he saw me wearing anything but the high heels he would take all of my pants and leave me only tight slutty leather skirts to wear. So I cannot leave the house unless I am in five inch heels. Has anyone had this happen? And what would you do?

Closest thing was when my X boyfriend (who had a fetish for me in heels) and I were going on vacation on a 4 day cruise in the Caribbean. We were flying first class, thanks to all his travel points, and each had a carryon bag and suitcase. I had all my clothes, swimwear, different shoes, bras, panties, accessories, etc. in my suitcase, and had my makeup, camera, sunglasses, and some smaller things in my carryon bag. This was after the whole 9/11 thing here in the US and you are not allowed to lock your luggage anymore in case they want to check it. I brought a few pair of each kind of shoes in my suitcase. My X boyfriend switched all my lower heels, sandals, and casual flats with different high heels he got out of my closet! I did not see him do it, maybe it was when I was in the shower, getting ready, or whatever. He did get a good variety such as pumps, strappy sandals, strappy mules, etc. I had no reason to go into my suitcase after it was packed so we just grabbed them, got in the car, drove to the airport, checked our suit cases, went to our flight, and flew out. We flew first class so we each dressed pretty nice. I had on a white blouse, black skirt and a pair of black peep-toe slingback heels with about a 4 1/2" heel. We landed, got our luggage, took a taxi to the cruise ship, checked our suitcases, and boarded. After walking around the ship and it left port, we went back to the room and our luggage was there. My X boyfriend had an evil grin as I opened my suitcase on the bed to unpack it and put my things away. I noticed the changed contents as soon as I opened it and was like 'what the heck?!?'. He watched as I rummaged through pulling out only the different high heels, some dressy, some summery, some casual, and some riske'. Iw as shocked and asked 'what am I going to do with only these? We are on a ship and it is all I have now!' His reply was 'I guess your choices are limited then'. I laughed and thought about what a good opportunity he took advantage of! I did not want to go barefoot around the ship, so was stuck wearing them whatever we did on the ship, and 'yes' he even brought a pair of 4" clear 2 strap mules for me to wear to the pool. We ported at 2 islands during the cruise and walking around in my heels, I could have bought a pair of sandals I saw in some shops, but I figured 'what the heck, I'll go through with it and do the heels for him the whole time'. The good thing about vacationing far from home is that you don't know anyone so he talked me into wearing a few of the riske' heels or bedroom heels out.

• Like 1

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!

Unless you hate it of course. Then you should demand your shoes back or leave - it mind sound like heaven to some people on this board, but the position you're in is not for everyone, and can lead to dangerous places if uncontrolled. Hope you're ok

Adeana, I have allowed the very same thing to happen to me a few times by allowing my hubby to for me on trips. This has been by mutual consent and always with some interesting outcomes. I love how you rolled with it and " very OK...was kinda fun-frisky outcome.... it was the shock value that go me." The shock value can be amazing. It has been interesting seeing my hubby's limits and my limits when we are away from home. I look forward to each of these trips with a new excitement and have found that some of the limits I had for closer to home no longer exist. We mutually agreed to donate all my heels lower than 5" to a local women's shelter and I can say I don't miss any of my 4" or 4 1/2" heels. By the way, they loved the donation. Hopefully, in 2009, more adventures await all of us. Peggy

Beth, I'm not married nor do I have a boyfriend (at the moment). So, if you don't like my advice, I understand. I'd have a heart to heart talk and tell him how you feel. If you feel like he's being too controlling, just plain ornery, or whatever just tell 'im. If he doesn't understand, well, only deal with that bridge if you have to cross it. Hope I could help, Eggnog

I was getting ready for work on monday morning when I realized that my husband had taken all on my non high heels. In there place were five pair of 5” heels in all different colors. I called him and he told me that all of my other shoes were locked away in a foot locker and they would stay there until spring. He also told me if he saw me wearing anything but the high heels he would take all of my pants and leave me only tight slutty leather skirts to wear. So I cannot leave the house unless I am in five inch heels. Has anyone had this happen? And what would you do?

In the event of such an unlikely occurrence, I imagine I would quite magically become single again almost instantaneously.

I have never been forced to do this as my heels are a part of me and my choice but I think if it was forced on me by my husband I would likely be quite pissed off.

• 1 month later...

My personal opinion would be not to raise the "abuse" alarm so quickly to the original OP. There are some of us (a distinct minority) who long for the days of a strong mate/husband who we love to dress for. As long as it is not disturbing to the public or profane, I see no problem with my husband keeping me in heels or any other outfit he chooses for a cruise or for a vacation. After all, he is paying for it and taking care of me. I know this lifestyle does not fit everyone's ideals, but i just ask that we consider that there are healthy relationships built around the husband as the leader, provider, and wardrobe selector ;-) Jenn

EXCELLENT REPLY. I couldn't agree more. If you are not in a loving relationship and have not willing given that power to your mate, then this idea is not for you. If you have, this can be a lot of fun. Its not for everyone but for those of us that it is, woo hoo. Peggy