My feelings

rmaciej1983

boy oh boy Bubba136, do I 2nd THAT! you'll NEVER hear that crap on MY audio/video system in a MILLION years!!:thumbsup: love all the pics of rmaciej1983 of him in boots/heels, but please loose that kind of "music" (if you can even CALL it that in the first place that is)

but please loose that kind of "music"

That kind of MUSIC is alternative metal. This guys are really good virtuosos. Great guitars and vocal. This MUSIC is very expressive and dynamic.

I listened this many times and still i don't have enough.

Even System of a Down, Metallica or Nirvana are worst than SlipKnoT (but System of a Down is also damm good).

That kind of MUSIC is alternative metal. This guys are really good virtuosos. Great guitars and vocal. This MUSIC is very expressive and dynamic.

I listened this many times and still i don't have enough.

Even System of a Down, Metallica or Nirvana are worst than SlipKnoT (but System of a Down is also damm good).

I wasn't criticizing your choice of music. I was just remarking that I wasn't crazy about alternative metal. Music, like shoe styles, is the choice of the wearer or, in the case of music, the person that owns the radio (or other sound reproduction playing device). So, please don't take my comment personally. I was just expressing my opinion. :thumbsup:

I did enjoy watching the video, however. You are to be congratulated upon your courage and persistence in wearing clothing that you like to wear.

(in any forum or presentation, there are always some people that won't agree with choices of the artist. It's human nature -- not everyone likes the same things....it's what makes the world go around.)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

the same goes with me,rmaciej1983 I am not condeming the music, just not my style of it, please dont take offence, you do look smashing,( meaning very stylish!) in your boots! I support you 100%!!:thumbsup:

Great video, great courage to show it, my respects to you my friend. great boots. I just wanted to make a point here, (believing in that neither bubba and demoniaplatforms never wanted to condemn the music or whatever in this thread) The sake of posting ideas, videos, pictures etc, is for a way of expression and friendship, not for initiating a critisism or negative comments, ....this is why many of us dont go out in heels ...just because that human behavior to say something either negative or at least not positive......just remember that if you care not to be citisized when wearing your heels out, .....this applies to anything in life.....personally is not my favorite music neither, but I liked it in the video, and i hated the negative comments, I know that bubba and demoniaplatforms didnt wanted to hurt anyone or bother, but unintentionally they did just becasue they werent asked to evaluate or judge the video, is only sharing some stuff guys. carefull with the comments. I believe that if or when we post something in this forum, it really means something very important to our personal life, in fact is a support to our personalitiy or our issues in front of others.

V. Morpho