Leggings

PatentHeel

Just ordered these from JCPenney:

http://www3.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?DeptID=50434&CatID=70425&GrpTyp=SIZ&ItemID=1833634&attrtype=&attrvalue=&CMID=50434%7c50439&Fltr=&Srt=&QL=F&IND=4&cmVirtualCat=&CmCatId=50434|70425

I'm thinking these denim leggings will go great with boots. Once I get them, I'll be sure to show them off for everyone on a jaunt.

Great choice Jeff! While I have lots of leggings, I have never tried denim ones. I have to go shopping!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just ordered these from JCPenney...

I'm thinking these denim leggings will go great with boots.

Once I get them, I'll be sure to show them off for everyone on a jaunt.

Very nice leggings :blinkbigeyes:

(For those who got the legs to show them off... Lucky for you !)

I guess you will need to wear a long sweather on top...

(No need to explain further here...:pulsingheart:)

I hope you will post a picture of you wearing them with your boots ?

Just ordered these from JCPenney: I'm thinking these denim leggings will go great with boots. Once I get them, I'll be sure to show them off for everyone on a jaunt.

Well then, the gauntlet is thrown; produce the goods!!!!!!!! LOL

It's all about the heel!

The style of those leggings made them absolutely irresistable, so I just HAD to order them, one pair each in black and dark blue. Yes, I'm sure they'll go just great with boots, knee high or thigh high, and pictures WILL indeed be displayed after I take them on a jaunt!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Today I wore my brown Uniqlo wool dress, layered underneath with a black long sleeved tee and some black leggings (vintage Dorothy Perkins!) with kneehigh boots. Fun!

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

Just wanted to post a couple of pictures. This is my first time to post pictures. Hope it all comes out!

Very nice. I thought you did well with the pictures, and your outfits.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Like TAY912's choices... Purple Denim's for however you'd want to wear no matter with Heels, Sandals, Clogs/Mules, or Boots Over or Under depending on Shaft heights ~and~ Black Pair going sorta same route as above (sans Clogs), but with Boots I'd say Definately THB's or CHB's Underneath of either another colour (maybe matching rest of Outfit worn) or Black Patent's so cut-outs stand out. Guess Ankle Boots would for latter also if you'd so choose. :-)

Boots Rock!!!!

Here are some shots of me in leggings. I usually try to pair them with longer tops to prevent frontal showing. The fourth pic is of denim-style leggings, only they're the dark denim so they don't show too clearly in the pic.

Hiya Daniel

All very sexy looks!!

Los

It's my opinion, no more, no less :wave:

Today I wore my brown Uniqlo wool dress, layered underneath with a black long sleeved tee and some black leggings (vintage Dorothy Perkins!) with kneehigh boots. Fun!

Sounds hot!! Where did you go in that outfit?

It's my opinion, no more, no less :wave:

No unfortunately. I'll be wearing it again soon, so I will get one done then. I haven't really been doing pictures for a while. Not had the time or felt the bother. :blinkbigeyes:

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005