Sky at night.

dww

• 2 weeks later...

Last night the plough, big dipper, saucepan, great bear etc took up three quarters of the night sky (looking north), but again when it comes around 180 degrees and is above my head it will be really small again, I think I will have to look into this in some depth. Will let you know of my findings.

life is not a rehearsal

dww, you forgot to mention the hoe, rake and snow shovel that were located just behind your left shoulder when you were looking north. :thumbsup:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Has anybody seen the space station, as it passes over, I have seen it twice so far. (and not a saucepan in sight).

Well, no, I can't say I've actually seen it in the night sky, but there's not much stargazing that one can do from the Washington, DC area.

But interestingly enough, I actually worked on the Spacestation project many years ago when I did a temporary gig for Boeing. There's really not much to tell, a lot of paperwork mostly, working out some electrical circuits and stuff. Basically your down-to-earth office stuff. ;-):w00t2:

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels