Wishing you wore your heels

johnieheel

I believe there is a post similar to what I'm about to ask so forgive me for duplicating it. I know we have all been out shopping etc. and wish we wore a certain heel when we saw a lady in a similar heel. I was in Walmart and for some reason there were a lot of women in block heels. It hit me that instead of just wishing, I looked down and was wearing my Tommy Hill 3" block knee highs. It was a great feeling.:w00t2: Any other like wise experiences of this kind?

real men wear heels

Un fortunately, not when I'm actually wearing mine (which is certainly not as much as you). Usually it's at the mall walking out of work, or at the club while working. Or driving in Boston to pick up a friend. I have to start wearing mine more...LOL

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!

I suppose the most common happening for us, as heelers, is to see another person wearing heels that makes our heart, mind, and any other sense of desire go into an extreme mode to wear the same or similar pair, as soon as possible. If by chance you own them already, but aren't wearing them at the time of the sighting, you kind of take comfort knowing that you have experienced many of the same feelings the perceived wearer is sensing, at that time. However, as of yet, I haven't had the experience of wearing the same heels. Hopefully, when that time happens, we will be able to share a pleasant meeting and I can gain another heeling friend. When I am heeling and notice another pair being worn, I make a mental comparison between their heels and the pair I have on or a similar pair I have worn when the match is better. Should their heels be enticing, I will begin a shopping procedure for the very same pair, in my size of course.

When I am heeling and notice another pair being worn, I make a mental comparison between their heels and the pair I have on or a similar pair I have worn when the match is better. Should their heels be enticing, I will begin a shopping procedure for the very same pair, in my size of course.

I find myself doing this on a regular basis... :w00t2:

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!

Yes, Johnieheel, I can fully understand what you say and I have been in that position at times myself. I just say to myself that I have that pair at home and I should wear them the next time out and I do. What tickles me so is when I look at a woman and can say to myself, "I can wear higher heels than you are wearing right now" Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I can echo Dawn with an addition "as well or better". I would like to master the "Glide" so rarely seen. Oh and the number of times I see the same MJ's as mine and I want to say " do you find them as comfortable as mine" or "nice aren't they, I have a pair as well" And back to watching, subtly trying to watch the movement, to learn and master. Al

I was out running around with my kids Saturday the 6th. I took them to Madison GA which is an old southern antebellum town that does a tour of homes for christmas. They bring tour busses full of people for this, plus my parents have a gift shop in this town and they were doing pictures with santa with their christmas open house. While I was there everywhere I looked there was high heel boots every which way I looked. I was almost in mind overload. I saw boots from a 1 inch heel to 4 inch heels. I was so jealous!!! :w00t2:

I was out running around with my kids Saturday the 6th. I took them to Madison GA which is an old southern antebellum town that does a tour of homes for christmas. They bring tour busses full of people for this, plus my parents have a gift shop in this town and they were doing pictures with santa with their christmas open house. While I was there everywhere I looked there was high heel boots every which way I looked. I was almost in mind overload. I saw boots from a 1 inch heel to 4 inch heels.

I was so jealous!!! :w00t2:

I may be quessing here, but many women have felt this way about others wearing the heels they wish they wearing. So you see, once again the fact of men and women having the same feelings is a part of who we are. The future chances of men and women wearing the same heels, is going to happen more commonly, soon, if not all ready.

Everytime I got out dancing to Latin Quarters or to any other club, I wish I am wearing my heels cause there are all sorts of heels in display by the beautiful heels being worn out. So talk about wishing and being jealous.

Now thats what I'm talking about.:w00t2:

real men wear heels