Mall of America-- Nine West

Magickman

Yesterday was walkabout day at the Mall of America in Bloomington, Minnesota.

Oh! The shoes.

So many shoe stores, and so little time. I looked at hundreds and hundreds of styles of shoes and boots. Tried on a few, as well.

My mind was spinning from seeing all those shoes. Beautiful shoes.

I ended up at my favorite store in the mall; Nine West.

My final choice, at Nine West, was a pair of Markeson style, black leather, ankle boots, with 4 1/4" heel, and round toe. On sale, too. Marked down over 50%, from $149 original price.

I am sure to wear these boots for dancing.

See the boots at Nine West website:

http://www.ninewest.com/Markeson/740344674306,default,pd.html&ep_tag=NWbase

magickman, your just like me in the very SAME size of footwear!:lmao: we are both lucky to know that almost ALL womens footwear will fit us, never having many problems with size! & I love your attitude about standing tall (pun intended ofcourse!:w00t2: ) thats the feeling that I take & it DOES work!

Very nice boots! I love shopping at Nine West, only once have I ever had subpar service. Color me green with envy that you have such a large selection at the MOA store. Did you try the boots on in the store? Did you try any other styles?

Style is built from the ground up!

Arundel Mills Mall outside Baltimore/Columbia MD. Nine West, Skechers, Off Broadway, Burlington, and at least 4 or 5 others. I've spent hours in that place - and could have spent a fortune!

"It's just a flesh wound"